Contributors to this thread:
Emmitt 14-Sep-16
Passinthru63 14-Sep-16
Passinthru63 14-Sep-16
Max Dugan 14-Sep-16
Garbanzo 15-Sep-16
shawnm 26-Sep-16
14-Sep-16
Good afternoon everyone, I would like to donate my right handed Hoyt X-Tec compound bow to a new hunter... The bow has a 29" draw length and is set at approximately 60 pounds... The bow has a wisker-biscuit and 3 pin Copper John site... Arrows will be included with field points... Please let me know if any new bow hunter in interested... I have harvested many quality deer with this setup... I also enjoy shooting 3D with it.

Best of luck to everyone on Thursday and be safe... Always wear your safety harness...

See you in the woods...

Emmitt

14-Sep-16

Passinthru63's Link
My son started a little venture to bring people with physical and mental disabilities and our veterans to the outdoor sports. His company is Adapt Outdoors LLC. They are working on their non-profit and can always use some donated equipment, especially when it comes to making adaptive modifications to it.

They have been running a couple of fishing programs this past year (CHD Disability services West Springfield, Chapter 126 in bristol) and hopefully we will have a hunter or two this fall as well.

If you would be interested in considering to donate it to him I suggest you visit his website and contact him to see if he is interested in it.

http://www.adaptoutdoorsllc.org/

By the way he is running a weekly fishing program in West Springfield this month, every Friday at the west Springfield Fish & game if you'd like to stop by or help out.

14-Sep-16
I forgot to mention that the goal is to do all this at NO cost to the participants. With fishing it's pretty easy to do, hunting gets a little more expensive though.

14-Sep-16
My first choice is to give it to Passinthru63. Nothing better than helping disabled veterans. If he don't take it, I have a friend who's high school kid is starting to venture on his own with a shotgun. He does not have a bow yet. Let me know...

Thx!

15-Sep-16
My son is interested. He is in Grad school and all of his $$ are going to school expenses, so he can't afford to go out and drop $600 - $800 getting setup.

26-Sep-16
Did you find an owner yet

• Sitka Gear