Justgrad25 14-Sep-16
Bestbowhunter 15-Sep-16
RC 15-Sep-16
BC173 16-Sep-16
Justgrad25 19-Sep-16
RC 19-Sep-16
Ben Farmer 19-Sep-16
14-Sep-16
I know it's a longshot but.... Anyone have a spare or currently unused youth 5 point safety harness for sale or willing to trade or donate?

I have an 8 and 10 year old that are joining me for MYH this archery season. They are 68# and 80#, and getting bigger.

I am in the Irwin area but work in West Mifflin.... Thanks... And good luck this season.

15-Sep-16
PM sent.

15-Sep-16
Let me look. Where the heck is Irwin?

16-Sep-16
been in irwin many a time.....sister lives there....kilt a couple nice bucks there.

19-Sep-16
Always the comedian RC....

This will rile you up, bought one of them there fancy trigger bows for the youngins so I can get them out there in the woods this fall after the deers......They just aren't strong enough to pull back any style of bow with an ethical killing poundage. They were both on me though to get out there so....I went to the deepest, darkest side for them.

No deer here in the Irwin area though, that's for sure (except the ones RC hand feeds). That's why none of my hunting spots are within 20 minutes of home.

19-Sep-16
I'm ok with the boys shooting a crossbow.

19-Sep-16
I bought the same thing Justin. My 8 year old daughter will be making a few hunts with me this year. She is shooting great, just have to get a deer in front of her now! I can't wait to get her out there. I think this is the most excited I've ever been for archery season:)

Ben

• Sitka Gear