TCTORO 18-Sep-16
Adventurewriter 18-Sep-16
HDE 18-Sep-16
arctichill 29-Sep-16
smarba 29-Sep-16
arctichill 29-Sep-16
smarba 30-Sep-16
18-Sep-16
I work overseas and was able to obtain a LO tag for Elk in an October season. I just got back after being gone for almost a year. My Mom takes care of my mail and bills when I am gone. She told me the voucher arrived and the check was cashed and now it can't be found anywhere. Needless to say I am stressing about this. There has to be some sort of accounting of the numbers. Of course I will call early Monday morning to talk to the NM Div of wildlife, but is semi-freak mode right now and thought I might get some earlier insight.

Anybody know about this??? Pretty sure I could get something from the guy that sold it to me but he was hard to contact due to cell coverage and such...

thanks,

Ted

18-Sep-16
I could see how that's be stressful! It's not necessarily done by voucher anymore but rather by allocation numbers for the ranch and the ranch pin code for the hunt or tag you purchased. You'll need the numbers from the ranch you bought it from as I understand it. Good luck, hope it works out for you.

18-Sep-16
Tc thanks for the info sleepless night heard what you told me from another friend this morning wheeeeew thanks again

18-Sep-16
Game and Fish sends the paperwork to the LO containing both the ranch code and authorization number. The ranch code is easy, you can look that up. The authorization number can only be given by g & f or the LO.

I'm afraid game and fish win't give you the authorization number without the LO being involved.

Be relentless in contacting the LO if you can.

29-Sep-16
Since I didn't draw any tags [save Javelina] I have sone time to help you with this. Send me all the specifics...ALL of them including the payment type and a copy of the cancelled check or the actual credit card that was used depending on how you paid. Don't fret....I'll take care of everything from there. I'm just happy to help.

29-Sep-16
While I personally know arctichill & know he's a straight shooter, I would not share check/cc info with anyone but G&F. Deal with them directly and/or the actual LO.

That said, I've been contacted by a rich Arab who needs to flee the country and needs a bank account to shuttle his funds to. I'm planning on being able to afford LO tags for the rest of my life LOL.

Good luck.

Carl

29-Sep-16
Carl,

I had a perfect plan and you're messing it up! Lol

30-Sep-16
Doh!

• Sitka Gear