mattandersen 16-Oct-16
cord 62 17-Oct-16
Guardian Hunter 27-Oct-16
20-Sep-16

Bowtech Archer 0880's embedded Photo
Good luck to all the hunters hitting the woods this Sat. Wear your Safety Harness and shoot straight......Little motivation also......

20-Sep-16
I need to get my but MOVING!!!

Good luck to all!

20-Sep-16
Thank you and good luck to all. Hope this site starts picking up some speed. I will not be hunting opening weekend, like CAS need to get moving.

20-Sep-16

mattandersen's embedded Photo
Good luck guys! I'll be out in T county!

21-Sep-16
Cord, I also hope this site will be more productive. I will try and do my part as the season progresses.

Anderson - Nice buck.

21-Sep-16
Thanks 0880! Ya a lot of the state forums are dead the last few years...it's sad, I go to the CT forum cause it is alive and thriving! Of all states!?

23-Sep-16
Nice Mike! Good luck! You hunting Saturday?

23-Sep-16

This guy won't score a lot but man what a hoss! Think he's mature but won't get much bigger antlers. Love seeing big bodied bucks though! I can't imagine his neck in November!

23-Sep-16
Lots of excitement with opening day!

SO, just a reminder to be careful, be safe and shoot straight.

Lots of luck to the early season hunters.

23-Sep-16

Nice deer guys, I hope we see kill photos of a few......

24-Sep-16
Good luck guys! Be out there nxt weekend for a quick 3 day thunder run scouting trip and hunt in hocking and perry counties. Then back out for 9 days in November. Can't wait to get after it!

25-Sep-16
Dang you have scrapes already!? I didn't see any on my land. Saw a lot of deer, one decent 8 and lots of turkeys. Hardly any acorns dropping by me...Passed on a lot of does I had shots on. Too hot to deal with dead deer unless of course they have major bone!

26-Sep-16
like everyone says,this site has all but died.i hang out on leatherwall,just dont mention compound bows.was hoping to get picked for the dawes arboretum control hunt this year,but didnt happen.have to hunt public areas,be safe out there,dan

26-Sep-16
Cool buck TreeRat No scrapes by me in NE Ohio yet...Acorns dropping but nothing like rain. Saw a doe opening morning. Headed to Carroll county this weekend for some public land whitetails.....good luck everyone. Let us try and keep this site a little more active this year.....

26-Sep-16
The land I hunt gets absolutely slammed with scrapes and rubs starting in mid October and as November gets close, it is just ridiculous. haha I love it though! Seeing all that new, fresh buck sign keeps me motivated and my confidence high!

16-Oct-16

Chris1960's embedded Photo
Chris1960's embedded Photo
Wife scored a basket 10 on opening day. Her first traditional deer.

16-Oct-16
Way to go, congrats on your buck.

16-Oct-16
That's awesome! Congrats to her!

17-Oct-16
Nice Job, congrats!!

17-Oct-16
Great job, congrats!

27-Oct-16

Guardian Hunter's embedded Photo
Good day all. Guardian Hunting, my company, is having a 20 % off sale on all products for Ohio hunters by entering coupon bowsite. We sell the Tag Guardian. Probably the best system for tagging deer. If you can't figure out how to keep those Ohio tags on your turkey or deer, we have your answer. Oh yeah, They come with a lifetime Guarantee. Next, We invented the Cam Guardian which is a terrific trail camera theft deterrent system. They are available in many Ohio stores and are now on sale on our website. if you ever had a camera stolen take a look at the Cam-Guardian. Also, We designed one of the best Broadhead boxes on the market today. The Broadhead Guardian is a solid poly-carbonate design with self healing foam that keeps broadheads secure. It is Waterproof and can be used as a boat box as well. If you are tired of cheap plastic boxes and want one that last a lifetime, check this out. With Christmas around the corner you may want to buy great products for your Hunting family and friends at very affordable prices.. Go to our website at Guardianhunting.com and take a look. Sale will end November 30 2016. Keep the wind in your face. Gary

27-Oct-16

The Cam Guardian. Over 15,000 sold.

27-Oct-16

This is one of the best Broadhead boxes on the market. Makes a good gift too.

• Sitka Gear