Burly 28-Sep-16
3DKILLER 28-Sep-16
3DKILLER 28-Sep-16
Dan In MI 28-Sep-16
razorhead 28-Sep-16
Michael A 29-Sep-16
buckhammer 29-Sep-16
22-Sep-16
Just a few more days, good luck everyone.

27-Sep-16
I guess were the only one's going . Good luck to you guy .

27-Sep-16
I'm waiting until high school soccer ends because I don't want to hunt without my son being there. It just wouldn't feel right to me.

Good luck to everyone!

28-Sep-16
The opener is not quite the same to me as it was forty or fifty years ago but I'll probably go out anyway. Good luck to all!

28-Sep-16
It isn't the same to me either, but I might go out.

28-Sep-16
First time since 1988 I'll miss opening day my sweet wife needs me home she had knee surgery today. Thank God and Michigan Bowhunters Association we have a long season. Remember to PICK A SPOT!

28-Sep-16
First time since 1988 I'll miss opening day my sweet wife needs me home she had knee surgery today. Thank God and Michigan Bowhunters Association we have a long season. Remember to PICK A SPOT!

28-Sep-16
I don't get here as much as I once did, but I DO get out opening day.

Good luck guys.

28-Sep-16
yes the MBA has done a lot, to give us what we have, and the xbows, continue to rise in sales, what a joke, is their any archery hunting left.....

good luck to all, and for those of you, who are healthy and in good shape, and chose a xbow,,,, well ..... I can not say it

29-Sep-16

I will be out for the opener

Just not looking forward to coming home to a empty house again this yr.

Id trade everything just to hear my lat e wife ask "Did ya catch one hon ? " justt one more time.

29-Sep-16
I just finally today had the time to trim my stands out and rake my trails to them.

Between working 2 jobs 7 days a week for the last several months and not having any shooters on my trail cams my enthusiasm for this season has been low.

• Sitka Gear