Babysaph 28-Sep-16
hookman 28-Sep-16
Ron Miller 29-Sep-16
speedy 30-Sep-16
WVLineman 02-Oct-16
28-Sep-16

WVLineman's embedded Photo
WVLineman's embedded Photo
My wife harvested her first deer on Saturday. She hunted with me occasionally over the last several years, but unfortunately one of our first experiences was seeing a black bear while sitting in a ground blind. Although she never admitted it, I think it scared her to the point she didn't want to go back. Finally, this year she agreed to go again and she was so happy to get this deer. We are probably going to have it mounted. She says she doesn't really have a place for it (mine are in my building), so we might need to build an addition on the house for the deer head(s) she will probably get in the future. She's awesome!

28-Sep-16
Wow, congratulations!

28-Sep-16
Congrats!!

28-Sep-16
Congratulations to your wife!

28-Sep-16
Congratulations

28-Sep-16
Congrats! And good luck on getting your new room.

28-Sep-16
Congratulations, what a great way to start out.

28-Sep-16
That is awesome. Congrats

28-Sep-16
That is great! I am so happy for her and you. When your other half loves it ,it's sure easier on the both of you.

29-Sep-16
Way to go,

God bless you both !

Ron

30-Sep-16
Congratulations both of you. I'm sure your husband feels as good about it as you!

02-Oct-16
Thanks, guys. My step-daughter is next in line. She's envious of her mom's buck and she wants to fill her tag, too. I was with her when she took her first deer with a bow last year. She wants one a little bigger this year. I've been watching 2 8-pointers that she would be happy to take. We hunted every evening last week with no luck and she'll be back tomorrow so we can hunt this week, too.

• Sitka Gear