hammer 01-Oct-16
Greenman40 01-Oct-16
T Mac 02-Oct-16
MICHAELHUNTER 02-Oct-16
Al Dente Laptop 02-Oct-16
Peepin Tom 03-Oct-16
jman22 03-Oct-16
30-Sep-16
Best of luck to all stay safe and have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

01-Oct-16
Good morning, I hunted my daughters place this morning. They have a hobby farm right in a tiny village here and the deer were in there heavy this morning. I saw 7 does and fawns as well as two small bucks. All offered me shots but I passed, they were fun to watch. Shawn

01-Oct-16
I'm on my way to the memorial service for my dear friend but I was tempted to do an early morning hunt but as I age, I have gotten a little smarter. I've got a two hour drive there and two hours back.

I'm glad you had a good morning Shawn. Good luck to everyone today and this season.

My first hunt will be Monday morning.

01-Oct-16
'Same to all the brethren!

If things go right, I'll be nestled against a root ball, sipping coffee and reading a book (for school) this evening. Sweet!

01-Oct-16
Had an early morning sit in unit 1c..Lots of wind gusting to 30mph..Had 6 does come by followed by nice 8 pt shooter.Wind swirled and caught the does attention and thats all it took.They couldnt have gotten out of there any faster.Still better than sitting home.Maybe tomorrow.Good luck to all this season.Mike

01-Oct-16
Skipped this morning to dam hot. Put some stands up on my dads property in Canastota. It hasn't been hunted since 2006. Had some huge bucks there back then. I moved out of the area because of work. Me and the wife just moved back to Morrisville so I'm excited to have some private property again!

02-Oct-16
Sat a double stand with my 12 yr old son for his 1st day of hunting season. Saw 10 deer, 3 young bucks and my son whispered i'm gonna shoot him, it was a 6 ptr, I stopped him but he had us pinned down before my son could draw and he turned tail. I asked him "was your heart racing?" and he said it was beating out of his chest! We had a great sit and the quest for his first deer continues. Good luck and be safe!

02-Oct-16
Good Luck guys! Everyone be safe and have fun!

02-Oct-16
Good luck, and be safe. Use a harness when climbing into, out of, and sitting in your stand. And watch out for those surgically sharp broadheads.

03-Oct-16
Tough couple days in 9H! Rain, wind, and warm temps seem to be a bad recipe for success. Still great to be back in the trees, GL to all.

03-Oct-16
Saw a nice 2 yo about 20 minutes into my sit on Saturday evening. Watched him mill about in the corn and then he moved off. Will be a dandy next yr. First october cold front blowing in this weekend...

• Sitka Gear