Pennsylvania
Contributors to this thread:
Andy Bensing 01-Oct-16
DanWesson357 02-Oct-16
01-Oct-16

Andy Bensing's embedded Photo
Andy Bensing's embedded Photo

Andy Bensing's Link
This scene is not yet legal in PA. My dog and I tracked this nice buck for a Maryland youth hunter when the trail went cold for him and his dad. The effort to legalize Leashed Tracking Dogs for recovering wounded deer in PA has been ongoing for 17 years but there are only 6 days left to make it happen yet this year. The PA Game Commission, PFSC, USP, UBP, QDMA ,NRA and 97% of PA hunters as of the last survey taken support the legalization of Leashed Tracking Dogs. HB1722 which will legalize the use of Leashed Tracking Dogs has passed the House and is awaiting a final vote on the Senate floor. Starting October 17th when the State Senate comes back into session there are only 6 session days left this year for the Senate to do business. Senator Jake Corman is the House Leader and he is in charge of deciding which bills come up for a vote. Any hunter who wants to see Leashed Tracking Dogs finally legalized in PA needs to contact Senator Corman and urge him to bring up HB1722 for a final vote. There is no time to waste. To help make this finally happen, here is what you need to do. Send an email or letter to Senator Jake Corman right away. Your correspondence does not need to be complicated. Just tell him you support HB1722, the Leashed Tracking Dog bill, and ask him to bring it up for a final vote on the Senate floor. If you are really feeling motivated, in addition to sending an email, call his office and let his office know you would like him to bring HB1722 up for vote. Phone calls can make a big impression. Again, Senator Corman is the Leader in the Senate and he decides which bills get a chance to be voted on. If you have written before, thanks but we need you to contact the Senator again. Here is the contact info for Senator Corman: Senator Jake Corman 236 Match Factory Place Bellefonte, PA 16823 814-355-0477 www.senatorcorman.com/contact/

02-Oct-16
Okay I can do that. Hope it helps. Seems like a no brainier, but then again so does Sunday Hunting.

• Sitka Gear