mattandersen 06-Oct-16
BOWJO 07-Oct-16
Teeton 10-Oct-16
mattandersen 13-Oct-16
Teeton 13-Oct-16
Stan NJ 14-Oct-16
mattandersen 15-Oct-16
04-Oct-16
I'm surprised someone hasn't started a thread already, but just checking who will be out there Monday and what are you seeing / expecting.

06-Oct-16
Not me but good luck to those that are.

06-Oct-16
I'm going to be back in my old stomping grounds hunting in Sussex county staying with my old friend Jack Harris! Hoping to shoot a big boy! I'll be hunting Tuesday till I tag out or Saturday..Also have a buck tag in hand too!

07-Oct-16
Good luck to all, there have been times I have seen more bears than deer in the areas of Sussex and Warren Co. that I hunt. Should be good.

10-Oct-16
Ok some of you got to be hunting bear today.. How about some you post some check in's here. Love to hear how it's going. Everyone have a great time and be safe. Ed

13-Oct-16
I've been hunting hard for bear since Tuesday...haven't seen one yet. I have a thread going on the main forum if you'd care to follow. Not too exciting yet...going to check out a new spot tomorrow. I'll surely post pics if I connect!

13-Oct-16
Already on it. Thanks and keep posting. Would of loved to have done this hunt. But I'm about 1hour away and had a big hunt planned for late September or I would of found a spot and did it. Ed

14-Oct-16
Good Luck Matt!

15-Oct-16
Didn't see a bear all week. I have been hunting a new spot the past 2 days and wouldn't you know it Jack had a bear on one of his cams by his place so I hunted there this afternoon, only saw a few deer. I still had fun this week and congrats to all that were successful!

• Sitka Gear