Bowhunting 5C 07-Oct-16
bill v 08-Oct-16
Hoyter2804 08-Oct-16
Huntinggal2009 09-Oct-16
Bob McArthur 09-Oct-16
Teeton 09-Oct-16
bill v 10-Oct-16
07-Oct-16
Well, went up to the 5C hunt this year, Killed a few does.

Came home and have not had a deer in range from a stand since. I did spot, stalk and kill a deer last weekend but nothing from a stand, yikes. This can't continue, one of you 5C guys needs to send down some 5C Holy water, I think Bsked is gonna do some kind of exorcism or something :)))

07-Oct-16
come to think about it, the last time I saw a deer while hunting was down in 5c... haven't seen another since. Been years. that's why I don't hunt any more. yer toast dude. Next thing ya know you'll take up fishing, or golf.

07-Oct-16
It's a curse. My brother in law is shipping me some holy water from his parish. If you hear loud screaming, it's the curse leaving his body. If that don't work, walking on hot coals barefoot may.

BSked.

07-Oct-16
Bill, don't sweat it yet. The weather has really been terrible. A dry brutal summer that does not seem to want to end, plus the summer patterns are still sticking. When it gets to the third week and you are still struggling, then panic. But, hey man it is going to rain most of the day Saturday then be a really great day Sunday. Oooopppsss my bad, we are still stuck in 1950 here and can't hunt on Sunday.

I just sent you some good luck, you know I love killing smoothies.

08-Oct-16
thanks Jr. need a 5C guy to break this

I'll kill 1 this morning

lots of fresh road kills this morning

bill v

08-Oct-16
Hey dont be blaming us

09-Oct-16
Poor Billy!!!

09-Oct-16
Oink oink. Karma. Oink oink.

09-Oct-16