Garbanzo 10-Oct-16
bigbuckbob 10-Oct-16
GBears9 10-Oct-16
MCDM 11-Oct-16
Passthrough 11-Oct-16
GBears9 11-Oct-16
Will 11-Oct-16
10-Oct-16
Supposed to be high 30's tomorrow morning, coldest its been yet. Anyone getting out? I'll be up in the tree, hopefully they'll be moving....

10-Oct-16
I will be out. First frost possible tomorrow morning. Had 3 turkeys chasing away a bobcat today. Very confusing situation.

10-Oct-16
Took off the entire week. Unfortunately I took a baseball off of my bow hand on Saturday umpiring a game. Going to have it looked at later today.. Hopefully it won't ruin my week. If all is good I'll be out tomorrow.

10-Oct-16
Sorry to hear about your hand Garbanzo! I plan on taking off the week of 11/6/16,.....I hope I'm in a rut!!

10-Oct-16
yeah that's too bad about your hand Garbanzo, hopefully nothing too serious and you can still hunt.

11-Oct-16
I'll be out early as well

11-Oct-16
Hope your able to make it out garbanzo, heal up fast. 33° right now at my house. First frost is official here. This Saturday and Friday also looks like the days are going to be killer.

11-Oct-16
37 degrees when I got in tree this morning, no deer yet....

11-Oct-16
Great temps this AM for sure. The air is unreal... Next Monday we kick it off up here (MA) but I had 5 in the back yard today which is unusual. 3 skips and 2 does - at 10:30 AM. Hopefully a bunch of you were out and hunting this AM!

• Sitka Gear