soapdish 14-Oct-16
soapdish 14-Oct-16
Passthrough 15-Oct-16
GBears9 15-Oct-16
N8tureBoy 16-Oct-16
soapdish 16-Oct-16
Wild Bill 16-Oct-16
14-Oct-16
Tomorrow should be a great day to be out. Cold temps and the opening day of small game should have them running around

14-Oct-16
Im going to sit the a.m. looking forward to some deer movement finally.

14-Oct-16
Good luck. I hunted state land for the first time in over 12 years Had a doe and a button buck within 10 yards this morning. Clean miss on the doe. Not sure yet if was a rookie mistake or the trip and fall on the way in, putting my sight out of whack. Either way my scouting a new area almost paid off. Cant wait for late oct/nov. It should only get better.

14-Oct-16
Good luck. I hunted state land for the first time in over 12 years Had a doe and a button buck within 10 yards this morning. Clean miss on the doe. Not sure yet if was a rookie mistake or the trip and fall on the way in, putting my sight out of whack. Either way my scouting a new area almost paid off. Cant wait for late oct/nov. It should only get better.

15-Oct-16
32° feels like 28° lets see some blood trails and deer down today. Good luck out there. Hunt safe.

15-Oct-16
Good luck all

16-Oct-16
Wish I could have been out there but I chose to go pheasant hunting at my club with my 14 year old son instead. He doesn't have the patience to sit in the cold and hold still waiting for a deer yet. He had a great time and thanked me for bringing him.... We saw deer from the car as we left the house and also as we drove home.... Hope you guys had some luck

16-Oct-16
You got him out for another memory made. My younger son doesn't have the patience yet for deer either, maybe in time. He does like going for geese though

16-Oct-16
Went out and saw nothing on private land. The small game hunters downhill were right on time. 8:06 the double tap of a twelve gauge told me that the same old guy is back to hunting, like the last eight years. I could hear them for the rest of the morning yelling at the dogs between bursts of gunfire in the distance. Got down noonish, before I melted. Nice breeze all morning. However, a neighbor, about one-hundred yards away started a fire and for all of fifteen minutes I thought I would get smoked out.

• Sitka Gear