MuskyBuck 17-Oct-16
RutnStrut 17-Oct-16
happygolucky 17-Oct-16
Buckwacka 17-Oct-16
Swampy 17-Oct-16
South Farm 18-Oct-16
17-Oct-16

Tweed's Link
Hope they're wrong but this could be another hard winter.

17-Oct-16
As far as winter goes, I would rather see a good old fashioned winter with snow and cold, instead of what we had last winter. It would kill more insects and actually be better for the logging project that was put on hold due to the warm winter we had last year.

Sorry guys

17-Oct-16
For my business, I would prefer to see early and consistent cold weather and moderate snow. It would allow me to catch up on the habitat projects that I couldn't do last year. I don't want to see a repeat of any of the last three winters. In the end I know nobody can predict it nor control it do I'll deal with what comes.

17-Oct-16
I hope not. Last two winters have had WSI under 50 in northcentral Bayfield Co. and have resulted in a few more deer around with more fawns this fall. The two winters before that were 140+. BRUTAL...

17-Oct-16
I don't buy it. They can't predict the weather a week ahead with any kind of accuracy.

17-Oct-16
Add me to the list who wants a normal winter. We got ice very late last year and it went out early and I enjoy being on the hard water as much as I do being in the woods.

17-Oct-16
Forecasting the coming winter season is like the WI DNR giving an accurate wolf count!! No one knows!

17-Oct-16
A global warming winter would be fine by me .

18-Oct-16
Lots of precip in the form of rain these past couple months...if that continues into winter it could equate to A LOT of snow. The good news is there ain't no acorns this year so no need for the deer to waste energy digging down through all that snow looking:(

• Sitka Gear