Recurveonly 20-Oct-16
SixLomaz 20-Oct-16
notme 20-Oct-16
Will 20-Oct-16
bigbuckbob 20-Oct-16
soapdish 20-Oct-16
notme 20-Oct-16
20-Oct-16
So i scored 49 acers of private land i go out to check it out and the place is a deer heaven however,its all think nasty deep briers all of it cant see 2 feet in front of your face but the deer are all over the place see the sign and runs when i walked it or should i say crewled it i got out i was ripped to shreads as well as my cloths. i can hunt there with bow and rifle any suggestions

20-Oct-16
I would use a climber on the outer edges and work my way in once you figure out what they are doing. Better then getting all torn up searching for a final stan location. One of my spots is just like this. GL.

20-Oct-16
hunt high near the outside see were they go and come from then cut a trail in and sit there I had a spot like that would get there real early and when it got light the deer would just appear good luck

20-Oct-16
Ask the landowner if you could cut some paths through the area, it will take some time but you don't need much since it's only a small plot. Chainsaw or weedwhacker should do the job.

I trim a small path to my stand location on state land so I can enter quietly and avoid stepping on dead branches and brush to my sides the last 45 yards. The path also gets used by deer, so that's an advantage as well.

Good luck.

20-Oct-16
I should bring you out to this place cant do that either 1 outer edge is a cemetery other is a river and thats a down hill hawl third is a horse farm that if sex was legal with deer they would do it they love them so much

20-Oct-16
Consensual sex is legal

20-Oct-16
In w Virginia and Kentucky too..or was that with your sister.. Figure a way by the cemetery...theyre in the feeding on the fresh flowers..sunrise/set they'll be there to feed...guaranteed

20-Oct-16
Notme nailed it. I mean on the cemetary entry... ;)

20-Oct-16
didn't know notme had a sister? Or that he was from Kentucy/W.Virginia

20-Oct-16
I like to use the towns web gis system to show me property lines, adjacent land owners, terrain etc... sometimes you'll find easier access

20-Oct-16
Got six of them witches,anybody want one...im sure my brother in laws would thank you...lol

• Sitka Gear