SILVERADO 22-Oct-16
Emmitt 22-Oct-16
Ace 22-Oct-16
N8tureBoy 22-Oct-16
SixLomaz 22-Oct-16
jdrdeerslayer 22-Oct-16
SILVERADO 22-Oct-16
20-Oct-16
So I set my stand this season and hunted it a few times at the centennial watershed. I went in there yesterday since maybe a week ago and my ladder stand was stolen. My safety strap still dangling 15' up. I hate thiefs.

21-Oct-16
Sorry to hear that Silverado. This is why I always hunt with my portable climber,......I really hate thieves!

21-Oct-16
That sucks bud!!!!..

21-Oct-16
That sux - sorry to hear.

I feel your pain.... have had a stand stolen, as well as 6 damaged (last year). Lots of dirtbags out there

21-Oct-16
That's sucks sorry to hear this. I always throw a Chain around my stands. But that will not stop someone that's prepared to steal them itll just make it harder.

21-Oct-16
Dave, talk to them in the water co. They patrol the area and if anybody parked nearby, they might kniw who it was. Talk to Tommy if you see him. He usually waits for me by my car so chances are he did the same with whoever parked there.

21-Oct-16
Tommy the man,he'll find out who it is

21-Oct-16
That stinks. Thieves do suck!

EDIT: I was thinking about this at lunch... Sorry, got hunting on the darn brain... Any way, It made me think of the time, while hunting off Maple St, I think that's Newtown, in the watershed two local's on quad's came by and were trying to cross a little brook. I'm up in a climber close to 20 feet, full camo. They talk a few minutes, then for some reason ride up to my tree, and decide to use that as a good spot to pee. Lets just say when the fully camo'ed "voice of god" based on their reactions said "hello", it was priceless!

Point being, just because it's watershed does not mean some one isn't wandering around in there who is not a hunter, or hunting...

21-Oct-16
Thieves no ethics. Definitely was someone probably hunting but definitely not a hunter.

21-Oct-16
Will - they were shedding water,.....just as the signage instructed them to do :)

22-Oct-16
Got a phone call yesterday from my bud Justin, yup his stand was stolen as well. This time off of private land in Darien.

22-Oct-16
Silverado I'm super sorry brother... I've had stands stolen in the past... I have a new stand in a box sitting in my garage... I'd be honored if you came and grabbed it to use for your season... I have a couple of climbers too if you need them... send me an IM and I can meet you half way... you are more than welcome to my stands...

22-Oct-16
Nice offer Emmitt, very nice of you. Dave, sorry that happened, thieves really suck. I have lost a few items over the years as well, even on property I own. Karma is a bitch, they'll get what's coming to them.

22-Oct-16
Will - Too bad you didn't make it rain before you announced your presence...

22-Oct-16
Knock on wood for my stands on watershed property. Four years in a row cameras and stands never touched. I secure everything with 4 locks in such way that if a thief decide to cut it it will render the stand/camera useless.

That being said I have few stands in my basement that could use a little action for the season. Feel free to message me for a loaner.I am closer to Norwalk, very close. Did you every consider hunting from a tree saddle? There are few versions available besides the original Trophy Line Tree Saddle. There is one in classifieds for $250.

22-Oct-16
That sux.....f-in scumbags! Sorry bud . I had a cam stolen this year

22-Oct-16
Emmitt,I sent you a pm. That is a very gracious offer.

• Sitka Gear