BowBrother 24-Oct-16
casekiska 24-Oct-16
Mike F 02-Dec-16
bowneida 02-Dec-16
casekiska 02-Dec-16
Mike F 02-Dec-16
stagetek 03-Dec-16
23-Oct-16
Just got the message that Norb Mullaney passed away. For those that didn't know Norb, he was the top authority of design and performance of bows. Norb was inducted into the Archery Hall of Fame in 2002. He was a fixture at the WBH Broadhead shoot for many, many years.

Norb will be greatly missed.

R.I.P My Fellow Archer

23-Oct-16
That is sad news. I remember talking with him at the broadhead shoots many years ago. He really was an archery genius.

23-Oct-16
Sad news for sure. Norb was an amazing man to talk with, I learned much by reading his reviews and listened when He spoke. A pillar in the Archery community.

23-Oct-16
What a loss! Norb was a great soul. Of course very knowledgable about all aspects of archery tackle design and never unwilling or afraid to share what he knew. We spent many hours together. He will be missed in the WI bowhunting community. Until his passing Norb was the only living member of the WI Bowhunting Hall Of Fame. He, along with Roy Case and Larry Whiffen Sr., were all inducted into the HOF as the first three members. He signed and gave me a couple of his bows,...now treasured keepsakes. Without Norb a part of WI archery & bowhunting history is missing.

23-Oct-16
RIP Norb. We have lost a lot of the archery greats in the last few years.

23-Oct-16
A better man was never created . Funny I was just thinking about Norb a few day's ago . He will be missed by many .

23-Oct-16
A memory of Norb -

Back in 2011 I interviewed Norb for information about his life and archery involvement in order to prepare a brief biography. I already knew a lot about him but I needed confirmation on certain details for the article. Anyrate, I traveled from my home in Dane County to his place in Milwaukee. Of course his lovely wife Teddie was there and, of course, they both were gracious hosts for the day. I did take a photo of Norb with a very special compound bow. This compound bow is 100% unique, was completely designed and hand made by Norb, and was the first ever compound bow made in Wisconsin. All of the other compounds made in WI (whether by Mathews, Mission, Astro, American, or any other company or individual in WI) followed this one; it was made in 1968! This bow was eventually donated to the WI Bowhunting Heritage Foundation and now appears in the Norb Mullaney WBHF Hall Of Fame display at the bowhunting museum in Clintonville. Norb was a former WBH and WBHF Director.

23-Oct-16
When Norb talked I kept my mouth shut & listened . He enjoyed my story of the first compound bow I shot .

24-Oct-16
Quite sad. May he rest in peace.

24-Oct-16
Thanks for the info on my Bow Brother, Norb! We have such a treasured comaraderie among us in the bowhunting fraternity! God rest his soul and comfort his family and friends!

24-Oct-16
For those who knew Norb -

Visitation is Friday, October 28, at the Feerick Funeral Home, 2025 E Capitol Dr., Shorewood, WI 53211 from %:30 - 8:00 PM. The funeral mass is on Satuday, October 29 at St. Eugene Catholic Church, 7600 N Port Washington Rd., Fox Point, WI 53217 from 10:00 - 11:00 AM.

02-Dec-16

Mike F's Link
A nice article about Norb.

02-Dec-16
When I was a kid I was shooting my recurve at West Town Archery on north ave.. I didnt meet him but heard him talking about bows with the other guys. Started reading his articles and learned a lot as I learned on my own. Yep, It's a sad day

02-Dec-16
Pat Durkin's article about Norb Mullaney is a fitting tribute to a man of short stature who was a giant in the archery and bowhunting community. It is a colossal understatement to say he will be missed, his absence will be so much more than that. God bless and RIP.

02-Dec-16
Casekiska- Very well put!

03-Dec-16
I missed this when it was first posted. My belated condolences to his family. I did have the pleasure of meeting him a few times. Great man. He will be missed.

• Sitka Gear