Jeff in MN 25-Oct-16
Wallydog 29-Oct-16
Ridge Runner 31-Oct-16
Straight Arrow 01-Nov-16
deadeye 01-Nov-16
23-Oct-16

Ridge Runner's embedded Photo
After many years of persistence and patience my daughter shot her first archery buck tonight. She's a teacher and soccer coach which keeps her very busy but spends any free time she has in the woods. It's not a monster but it's trophy in our book. Dressed out at 155 lbs so it was still a big deer. Very proud and happy dad here.

23-Oct-16

23-Oct-16
Congrats! Nothing better than having a son or daughter enjoy our passion. Very glad for both of you!!

23-Oct-16
How cool !!! Congrats to you all - very nice...

23-Oct-16
Congratulations on your success. See, persistence and hard work pay off! Good for you. The first one is tough, those that follow come progressively easier. Once again, way to go!

23-Oct-16
Awesome! Congrats to all! Thanks for sharing!!!!

23-Oct-16
That's awesome!! A huge congrats to her!

23-Oct-16
Very cool. Nothing like the firsts....of anything. More to come!

23-Oct-16
Thanks for all the kind words. I should be in bed ,have to be into work for 5:30 AM but I'm still jacked up .I know she is too.She really does put in her time.She has one doe under her belt with a bow and shot a real nice 8 pt with the rifle last yr but was really waiting for that 1st buck with the bow. My season is a sucess already.

24-Oct-16
Must have been a great time for both...(except for the deer). Nice job

24-Oct-16
congrats to her, its always better when after seasons of striking out everything comes together and you can finally make it happen. Thats a big deer too!

24-Oct-16
Way to go!

24-Oct-16
Good job to both of you.

24-Oct-16
CONGRATS!!!!

24-Oct-16
Way to go...it is hard to top the feeling you get when can share your child's (adult or otherwise) success through hunting. No doubt, lots of hugs and high fives!

24-Oct-16
Congrats to you both. There is nothing better than when your kids have success.

24-Oct-16
Any archery kill is a trophy! The memories of the first one will live with the two of you forever! Congrats!

24-Oct-16
Congratulations to both of you. You will always remember your first bow-killed buck.

24-Oct-16
Congratulations on your first buck! What a blessings to follow in Dad's footsteps and enjoy the fruits of the harvest - back straps!

24-Oct-16
Congradulations. On a job well done!! You ony get 50 good seasons in the bow stand. Enjoy everyone of them. Nothing better.!!!

24-Oct-16
Congradulations. On a job well done!! You ony get 50 good seasons in the bow stand. Enjoy everyone of them. Nothing better.!!!

25-Oct-16
Way to go, both of you. It won't be long and she will be shooting 2 or 3 deer to every one of yours. Maybe she will even end up on TV hunting shows based in southern Iowa before too long.

29-Oct-16
She looks just like ya too Dad. Congrats to her and to all dads and their children that hunt. Neither of mine did and it still hurts.

31-Oct-16
Thanks everyone .Trapper thanks for following thru the yrs.I always enjoy following your post. I'm lucky to have a daughter that likes to hunt and enjoys the outdoors.It really was nice when she started to hunt about the time my son Casey left to be a hunting guide in Colorado.He was my hunting partner till then .But things change He got married last yr and gave up his guiding job ( ruined my retirement plans LOL) and is now back in WI hunting with us again Sure is nice to have 34 yr old around to help with stand etc.I have 2 other children who have no interest in hunting but they do love venison On vacation now for 2 wks, so hopping to get some action .Good luck everyone.

01-Nov-16
Congratulations. A Bowhunter forever. !!!! Well Done. Nice Deer!!!

01-Nov-16
Congrats! Definitely a feeling of accomplishment I'm sure for your daughter!

• Sitka Gear