hammer 27-Oct-16
Bwhntr34 05-Nov-16
T Mac 05-Nov-16
JayG@work 17-Nov-16
deerman406 20-Nov-16
EJG 23-Nov-16
deerman406 27-Nov-16
27-Oct-16
Has anyone tried this Nose Jammer stuff? I have talked to some people who have had positive results using it? I am a little skeptical.

27-Oct-16
HAHA, TV nonsense me thinks but who knows. I hunted on a farm in PA last year and the guy put that Sugar beat crush all over the place, I swear I saw a squirrel approach the crap and as soon as he got close he jumped about 2ft in the air and hauled ass out of that spot. I had a camera up on the "Hole" for 4 days and nothing went near it. All that crap made in a factory is just that, crap.

27-Oct-16
Being fairly new to the sport of bow hunting , i'm that guy that tries almost everything out there.Sad but true.I tried Nose Jammer twice this season .With the crazy winds we have been having i thought it may help.Both times the deer caught wind of the smell and got spooked.The hunts that i did not use Nose Jammer , even from down wind ,the deer seemed more calm and less on alert.May be too strong of an unfamiliar smell for them ? Good luck and be safe.Mike

05-Nov-16
I would not use this product because it is simply too much. In my opinion anything that used large quantities of scent is UNNATURAL and unnerving to the deer. Anytime I use scent I use it in small doses, keep it natural and remember how strong their noses are.

05-Nov-16
Well said^^^^^^

17-Nov-16
I have to tell you, Nose Jammer is the ONLY product that I have used that actually works. I have had deer that were directly down wind of me raise their noses and not blow out. I use it in area where the winds are really squirrely and don't get busted. Use it or don't. I have had some good luck with it.

20-Nov-16
I have never used it but I have a buddy who has killed a lot of deer over the years and he swears by it. I am always wary of products like this, I have however been "misting" some for deer as the coyote hunters do and have had some very good results. Shawn

23-Nov-16
deerman406 - what is 'misting'? a cover scent technique or a scent attracting technique?

27-Nov-16
Misting can be both, predator hunters use it as a cover scent technique but I have been using it as both for deer hunting at the peak of the rut. Seems to help cover my scent and also attract curious bucks. Shawn

• Sitka Gear