gobbler 02-Nov-16
eddie234 02-Nov-16
wv_bowhunter 02-Nov-16
gwkincaid 03-Nov-16
Turk 03-Nov-16
Lefthand Hunter 03-Nov-16
Babysaph 03-Nov-16
02-Nov-16
Ok, I am not very good with computers but was wondering if there is a way I can look at my game camera pics on my iphone. I want to take the sandisk from the game camera and plug it into something and be able to view that on my phone. I doubt there is a way so maybe I will invent something and then I can afford to hunt more. Thanks in advance.

02-Nov-16
You can buy a card reader that plugs into your phone. I got one this year for my samsung and so far it works great. I just take the card out the camera plug it into the reader then plug into the port on my phone. I look through the pics, save the ones I want, and delete the rest. I got mine on Amazon. I got one of the cheaper ones and so far no problems. I think when you get one you just have to make sure it is for an iphone. The one I got said it was for android systems but I am pretty sure there was readers for iphones as well.

02-Nov-16
Thanks so much buddy. That is exactly what I am looking for.

02-Nov-16
I've got one also amazon has them very handy.

02-Nov-16
There are ones for Apple I-phones. Just make sure u get the right plug in. The newer I-phones use a lightening plug in. U can use same card reader for phone and I-pad

02-Nov-16
I saw one in the sportsman's guide catalog for 25.00

02-Nov-16
I have one for iPhone called bone view.

03-Nov-16
You can buy a SD card that has a mini sd card in it. The mini should fit your phone. You plug the mini into the normal size sd card then when you pull your card out to view the pictures, unplug the mini to insert into your phone. Works on my Samsung not sure about the Ipone

03-Nov-16
I have the one for I-phone made by them. I got it on amazone Love it!

03-Nov-16
I also have one for my iPhone, it's an Apple product, at Best Buy for $28.

03-Nov-16
I just ordered one for my iphone. Thanks guys.

• Sitka Gear