Mr Bowhunter 14-Nov-16
Rut Nut 14-Nov-16
horsethief51 14-Nov-16
hvac tech 17-Nov-16
Flintknocker 18-Nov-16
11-Nov-16

RC's embedded Photo
RC's embedded Photo
Just sent Kenny his bbo bow back this past week. I had to replace a cracked riser. And this morning he took this awesome buck with that bow in Ohio on his property... Congrats, Kenny..

OH, and I want that Osage tree right behind him:)

11-Nov-16
Holy cow! Congratulations Ken!

Was this the bow made from his Osage logs?

11-Nov-16
Yupper....

11-Nov-16
Way cool!

11-Nov-16

RC's embedded Photo
RC's embedded Photo
RC's embedded Photo
RC's embedded Photo

11-Nov-16

RC's embedded Photo
RC's embedded Photo

11-Nov-16
Congratulations Ken. Details?

11-Nov-16
Awesome Kenny!

11-Nov-16
Thanks everyone and thank you Roy for that awesome bow. I was in stand in the dark, following my usual ritual of talking to my Father. It was just barely light, light enough to clearly see. A wonderful smell of fall leaves mixed with estrous and tarsel gland. I hear something over my left shoulder. I slowly turn my head and look down and he is dead even with me. I'm still seated. He doesn't stop and keeps on going. Now I've got pictures of him on my trail cam and had singled him out for this year hoping to see him. And I did, and there he goes. Instead of trying to stop him and him seeing me and talking off, I let him go. 25 yards out it is pretty thick and I could just see his tail. I took that moment to did through my bag like a crazy moron for my bleat can. I hit it. His tail goes up and he keeps on moving.....away from me. Seriously? That was my chance and I blew it. I hit the bleat call again. Nothing. I'm on my feet now. I hear hurried steroids out in front and left. The top drops off there so I can hear but not see. It's a fawn followed by a doe. You ever see a doe being tailed hard by a buck? They have this hurried walk. He's on her. He's coming back. They walk by out of range. And in thick brush. She circled around in front of me and taunted me with him several times for several minutes. At one point she led him in to the brush so thick that I couldn't see her at all, only his rack moving. She's paused, allowing him to take in her scent. He begins to mount and she moves off. Tease. This time she turns right and takes a y'all 12 yards in front of me. I have some branches between us but, wait, there's an opening. AND, he stops in it. I draw.....and anchored. Not like Bobby anchors where he says he anchored but didn't really touch his face lol..and release. The arrow lanes me in slow motion. He takes off. You know how at that moment in time you see everything more in peripheral view than real view? When they all take off I see my arrow laing on the ground in front of me....no way. So my eyes go to him. He's run 25 yards to the other side of the brush and pauses. Wth is he doing? What the hell just happened? Wait, is he, is he swaying back on forth. HE'S DOWN, HE'S ON THE GROUND. Wait he's back up but I know he is hit. He's down again. He's up but is only moving backwards, 5 ft, 10 ft, 15 ft, he's down again. His head is up. Bobbing back and forth. It drops to the ground. I speak softly. No response. Less than 90 seconds and he has expired. I bow my head, climb out of the tree and go to my arrow. His first step broke out of against a sapling. The shot was forward to far but luckily I use really big broadheadscreen. And that's the story of how PBR, that was his name, given to him by the neighbor who first got him on camera 3 years ago, closed the chapter on his life.

Did not spell check this editorial.

11-Nov-16
He's a dink and I would have passed him up, this year... :) LOL

11-Nov-16
Nicely done.

'Not like Bobby where he didnt really touch his face'. LOL

11-Nov-16
Nice buck Ken!! What's RC giving you for sponsorship?

11-Nov-16
Another bow

11-Nov-16
Love that first pic!! Congrats!

11-Nov-16
Congratulations Kenny!

Roy may be right... think how nice he'd be next year. ??

11-Nov-16
So am I seeing 4pt on one side and 6 on the other? What's the spread?

So happy for you brother.

12-Nov-16
he's a 4 by 4 mainframe with four on one side and 7 on the other. what's hard to see is the 1 inch sticker coming out of his g2 on the left side. He had an 18 and a half inch spread. his green scores almost exactly 141 and I'm hoping after the deductions that he'll make Pope and young because taking him with the longbow putting something in pope and young is something I've always wanted to do to go along with the other one that is in Boone and Crockett. I know I know

12-Nov-16
Even if he doesn't make it he's a heck of a buck.

12-Nov-16
It's ok I guess:)

12-Nov-16
Congratulations, Kenny! Thats one helluva buck!!

13-Nov-16
Thanks Josh

13-Nov-16
Nice buck Kenny! Congrats!!

13-Nov-16
Awesome deer, congratulations!

13-Nov-16
Congrats! Nice bow, Nice buck!

14-Nov-16
Congrats Kenny! Did you put him on a scale? He looks huge, I'm curious of how much he weighed in at!

Rc, that's a real ok bow :)

14-Nov-16
192 after gutting. He was no fun to get out of the woods, even with the atv lol

14-Nov-16
Big deer! I remember reading that a deers guts was around 30% of it's total weight. That would make that deer around 270# on the hoof!

14-Nov-16
He was 5.5 years old

14-Nov-16
WOW! GREAT Buck! CONGRATS! (And with the stickbow, no less! ;-)

14-Nov-16
Way to go Ken. I recognize the steep hill.

17-Nov-16
Very nice Ken that buck is outstanding . he is a trophy in my book any day

18-Nov-16
Ken, I've been re-miss here in my re-acquaint w/computer/bowsite forums. Could not possibly be happier for ya! What a beaut. Whole affair:) What a story:)

ed

• Sitka Gear