bill v 24-Nov-16
bill v 24-Nov-16
RC 24-Nov-16
bill v 24-Nov-16
RC 24-Nov-16
Teeton 24-Nov-16
Huntinggal2009 26-Nov-16
24-Nov-16
Good Morning all and Happy Thanksgiving!

24-Nov-16
it's my annual semi live from Bucks county. anyone that's out and wants to join in- feel free to do so.

good morning RC!

24-Nov-16
today I'm at the farm. approx 140 ac. I'm sitting in Highboy, a stand at the western corner of the property. looking south, in. creek bottom. a thick wooded brushy hillside to my right, thick creek bottom in front and behind me. some open woods and a small hidden field to my left

24-Nov-16
Bsked is here also. he's hunting Crossroads today and yes, when leaving the truck you go "Down to the Crossroads" he is 200 yds to the east of me

it's starting to lighten up and I'm hearing noises as usual??

24-Nov-16
it's very still today. almost no breeze at all. that makes it very quiet. every bird and squirrel sounds like a moose coming your way

24-Nov-16
Bill I was counting on your semi live today. Happy Thanksgiving and good luck to both of you. I'm out as well for few hours. Hunting few miles down the road from you at my buddies property. Not much happening yet.

Dave

24-Nov-16
hello Dave. finally saw one. she crossed in front of me and angled up the hillside to my west. she's over there somewhere but I can't see her

24-Nov-16
Have a great fun , safe Thanksgiving. Bill you should do something about them voices your hearing. :)

24-Nov-16

bill v's embedded Photo
my view looking south
bill v's embedded Photo
my view looking south

24-Nov-16
3rd why? it works for me. keeps me company??

had 9 to my left. 2 sm bucks

one sm buck out in front of me near creek. 80 yds

a doe just came down to right of me

now there's chasing beyond that

got to go

24-Nov-16
3 more bucks and a hot doe

one buck isn't too bad. not sure how big. maybe bsked will get a look at him

here's another deer to my right

24-Nov-16
Morning Bill....

24-Nov-16
there's been a small buck in front of me and has moved uphill to my right he just stirred a few more baldies up

24-Nov-16
Neat. If I would have known, I would have brought my bow. I am in Pottstown.

24-Nov-16
just about done here this morning I had another one to my right up on top heading north. saw 17 total. nothing anywhere close enough to pick up the now going to do a little bump to bsked on the way out. we think there's a bunch of them to the north of him if I do this right and have a little luck we'll have a decent shot of them coming right to him I'll post once more in awhile

24-Nov-16
Hey Bill did that voice tell you not to post that last time??? I'm waiting. I'm living my turkey day hunting through u.

24-Nov-16
Hey Bill did that voice tell you not to post that last time??? I'm waiting. I'm living my turkey day hunting through u.

24-Nov-16

bill v's embedded Photo
bill v's embedded Photo
well. got stopped getting out of the tree. had the Turks under me 5 toms

24-Nov-16

bill v's embedded Photo
little guy drinking
bill v's embedded Photo
little guy drinking
once down I moved up the left side tring a push for bsked. I got almost to where I wanted to be and had 3 busy out and headed in the wrong direction I took a few more steps and a shooter stands up to my right. I walk right at him and he heads in the right direction. after his first move I lost him and bsked never saw him I did bump a bunch of does too ,none got close enough

24-Nov-16
question of the day

do you think the wife would get mad if I skipped dinner and went hunting this afternoon?

24-Nov-16
that's it folks!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

bill v

24-Nov-16
Is that a high fence I see in the back ground or the rim of a barrel:)

24-Nov-16
now Rc! that's the top of your PBR can sitting in front of your computer screen

24-Nov-16
Ah crap, it is. I wondered where it went...

24-Nov-16
Thanks for bring us along Bill. I guess u have no season for turkey down there. Ours is open till Saturday.

26-Nov-16
Yes, thanks for the look into the woods today!!

• Sitka Gear