hoppies56 27-Nov-16
MtnHunter 27-Nov-16
pawpaw 28-Nov-16
Turk 28-Nov-16
wvbownut 28-Nov-16
sundaynwv 29-Nov-16
pawpaw 29-Nov-16
26-Nov-16
I bought some slick trick magnums to try this year. I am not satisfied with them at all. When I put the heads together and put them on the arrows the blades still have some play in them. I think they do shoot pretty well though. Everyone always talks about using fixed blades over and over but after shooting my broadhead target several times the blades got chewed up. Not just dull but warped and nicks in them. Anyone have similar issues?

27-Nov-16
I've used vipertricks the last 2 years and have killed 3 deer and a bear and have been completely satisfied with flight and performance . I haven't noticed anything loose. I practice with broadheads during the summer, they get dull of course but no bent blades.

27-Nov-16
I never had any problems with slick tricks. They fly true in well tuned bow , Have taken lots of deer with them never had any problems.

27-Nov-16
They fly as good as a field point. I would rather shoot them than mechanicals any day of the week.

28-Nov-16
Maybe I just got a bad pack. I had another guy look at them and he didn't think they should show that kind of damage from a broadhead target either.

28-Nov-16
I really like them. I've been using them for some time. I never practice with new blades. I keep all my used ones and use them to practice with.

28-Nov-16
pawpaw, I had the same problem a few years ago. I got an older pack of the slick tricks and got in touch with the company and told them what was going on and they sent me new ones. They fly great and I don't have any problems with them. I think they are the best replacable fixed blades they make.

29-Nov-16
Love them. However, I haven't had to buy a pack in a few years.

29-Nov-16
Wvbownut ... I have always used mechanicals due to the cutting diameter. I specifically used rage for the most part. But the last couple years I have been looking for something "better". You are the confirmation I needed to know it wasn't just me. Haha. I think I will move on to something else next year. Maybe back to Rage maybe not. I don't know ...

• Sitka Gear