Wild Bill 27-Nov-16
travistroop 27-Nov-16
ctbowhunter 27-Nov-16
yukon roz 27-Nov-16
shawnm 27-Nov-16
26-Nov-16

shawnm's embedded Photo
shawnm's embedded Photo
I wanted to share my mount with you guys. You have all been there for me from start to finish and this is the end result of days and hours of hard work and dedication.. Thanks guys

26-Nov-16
Looks good Shawn

26-Nov-16
Came out great!

Hope you put it in nice spot at your place and look at it every day.

26-Nov-16

shawnm's embedded Photo
shawnm's embedded Photo
shawnm's embedded Photo
shawnm's embedded Photo
Ok just did the details. Took the black rope off the antler and him being a train track buck I had to put some spikes on..

26-Nov-16
Looks good. There's one hell of a life (journey) story behind that Mount. Thank you for sharing.

26-Nov-16
Pretty cool bud!!!

27-Nov-16
Shawn - love the plaque came out, along with the euro job on the head. Very cool. Why is this a train track buck though?

27-Nov-16
Very impressive, well done, you "nailed" it.

27-Nov-16
Nice

27-Nov-16
Looks great, would you mind sharing the plans.

27-Nov-16
Nice job looks great .The spikes look cool on the plaque. Nice rack was a good buck.

27-Nov-16
He's a train track buck because that's where he lived. He crosses them almost every morning to drink in a little patch. I also caught him working the ridge , which Is directly on the side of the tracks.. Also he works the tracks as part of his rub and scrape line.. Rubs all along the tracks.. Yesterday after my hunt on the way down after I crossed the tracks and hit the tiny patch with the little stream I noticed he had even made a rub down there.. He was tearing it up.. But could be other bucks to.. Have a lot of nice pics of other big deer in the area..

• Sitka Gear