Bloodtrail 29-Nov-16
ROBZ7 29-Nov-16
Wild Bill 29-Nov-16
longbeard 29-Nov-16
Wild Bill 29-Nov-16
27-Nov-16

SILVERADO's embedded Photo
Just had 2 new bucks show up. Not sure which one to focus on. The big non typ (nocturnal) or the big typical which I saw this am.

27-Nov-16

27-Nov-16

27-Nov-16

27-Nov-16

27-Nov-16

27-Nov-16

27-Nov-16
Hey man, I'm pretty sure I saw that deer in the shop where I drop my deer off to be processed. Same split on it's G2 and ia drop right underneath it. I'm hoping it was not your dear. But I'm 99% sure it was him.

27-Nov-16
All I found out that it was shot in Fairfield County. It was shot yesterday the 26th. And off of the same property an absolute giant was taken. Deer scored 168 inches.

27-Nov-16
Were did you drop your deer off ?

27-Nov-16
Damn hopefully it's not the same Buck. I think I'm gonna go after the typical 8 and check my cam at the non typ tommorow hopefully he's still around

27-Nov-16
Which butcher do you use?

27-Nov-16
Sounds like you may have found the answer to your question.

27-Nov-16
Intriguing. What is with the Pringles and mushrooms pic?

27-Nov-16
Large game in oxford

27-Nov-16
I hope it's not buddy....hopefully you get a photo of him! Good luck keep me posted!

27-Nov-16
Hopefully it's a different buck oxford is pretty far from where I got the pic of him.

27-Nov-16
My buddy shot a very similar deer in fairfield prob the one you saw in oxford . Not sure Where your deer is from but very similar

27-Nov-16
Good to hear! Rob did you happen to see a few of the deer that were in the freezer? There were 5 of them that were amazing animals! Three from Trumbull. One of them in particular.

27-Nov-16
Heard about it I didn't go with him one big 10 from Trumbull close to property I hunt hoping not the big one I'm after :) I'm in the same boat right now wondering if it was a deer I been hunting for 2 years we shall see .

27-Nov-16
After hearing from you Rob, pretty sure it's the same Buck now. I would love to see pics. Tell your friend congrats

27-Nov-16

Was this one of the 10's?

27-Nov-16
Looks familiar that ten...

28-Nov-16
love the drop tine

28-Nov-16
That was definitely one of the tens with the broken G3. But there were three other ones that were there that were absolute monsters.

29-Nov-16

Cranial Vault's embedded Photo
Cranial Vault's embedded Photo
One in the back left was a monster. Easily dressed well over 200lbs. Huge head and neck. Saw him whole as well before caped. Dave...your one hitlister is dead. Middle left. Sorry bro.

29-Nov-16
ya that's him . STEVE

29-Nov-16
Wow! Pretty nice bucks taken, in light of a supposed deer shortage, because hunters in the state shoot everything and anything.

29-Nov-16
Wild Bill, there are still a lot of guys who shoot little deer and lots of them. Hopefully this group of guys here can keep spreading the word to let does and little deer walk.....that's the only way to ensure bucks continue to grow into big ones like these.

Keep in mind, there were a lot of deer that made it through the season last year and turned into these beasts. Hopefully the deer kills are down again this year many more small bucks will grow like these did.

The best part of a lot of the posts here the last month is that guys were passing all kinds of deer waiting for big bucks.....and that's what you should be doing during the rut.

29-Nov-16

ROBZ7's embedded Photo
ROBZ7's embedded Photo
Yup pretty sure I passed up that one in the white bag last year unless there's an identical twin out there :) . He was an 8ptr last year and grew into that crab claw 10 this year been watching him for 3 years now if it's the deer I think it is . Congrats to the hunter who got him. Part of the gamble but I love seeing big bucks .

29-Nov-16
Bloodtrail,

"Wild Bill, there are still a lot of guys who shoot little deer and lots of them."

And the point I was making, is that in spite of a suggested shortage and massacre of small deer, big bucks seem to thrive. Could you "sky is falling " biologists be wrong? Maybe? Any chance of that?

29-Nov-16
Blood why do you even bother?

29-Nov-16
longbeard, Precisely.

• Sitka Gear