SixLomaz 27-Nov-16
SixLomaz 27-Nov-16
XForce 27-Nov-16
tobywon 27-Nov-16
Paul 27-Nov-16
soapdish 27-Nov-16
XForce 27-Nov-16
27-Nov-16
Trying to introduce him young...he loves to be outside so far. With any luck he'll take to the sport with his Papa and Dad.

27-Nov-16

SixLomaz's embedded Photo
My neck hurts. This is the right angle ...

27-Nov-16

... another right angle correction ... iPhone!?

27-Nov-16
Thanks! Samsung. I used to be able to correct the angle, but unable to now.

27-Nov-16

tobywon's embedded Photo
tobywon's embedded Photo
Awesome... way to go, nothing better than that!!!! Im having more fun hunting and fishing when my son is involved. I took this coyote on state land with him on Friday while doing some small game hunting. A morning that we will both remember for a long time to come.

27-Nov-16
That is so great ! Way to go

27-Nov-16
Started bringing my kids when they were about 2 1/2. First hunts lasted about ten minutes. That led up to walking in while light or leaving a half hour before. Now we're up to 3 hr sits and getting a text that " yeah it was me, it was a big buck". Patience is key. Teach on. Make memories one hunt at a time. Looks like it's already begun.

27-Nov-16
That's how it started for me as well...short hunts and spooking a lot of deer on my Dad, but he made it fun and I became hooked. I remember leaving the woods at times before 7a...just as the deer were starting to move. I can only hope to have half the patience with my son. I was 10 years old my first time actually hunting with the bow, I ended up spooking a doe and skipper. I remember asking my Dad "was it me?" and his response was "Naw, they tend to bolt like that sometimes, don't worry..." that was about 20 years ago. A lot of learning occurred that long weekend, it ended with me taking my first doe bow hunting with him on the last night. I still have vivid memories from our hunts, especially the ones within sight or earshot of each other. It is awesome to watch/hear the hunts unfold...those were and remain the best memories for us. I hope we are able to get him hooked so he has memories similar to ours and what you all are sharing.

• Sitka Gear