TackDriver 07-Jan-17
Tweed 07-Jan-17
TackDriver 07-Jan-17
Kevin 07-Jan-17
Tweed 13-Jan-17
Jeff in MN 14-Jan-17
Tweed 14-Jan-17
28-Nov-16
Since Im a newbie to bowhunting Im going to be scouting for deals on gear and whatnot this season. If I find good or interesting deals Ill post here.

Please share if you come across anything.

Happy cyber Monday

28-Nov-16

Tweed's Link
Heres 3 blade 3:1 Woodsman broadhead in 3 Rivers. Figured Id chexk out this sites sponsor first.

28-Nov-16

Tweed's embedded Photo
Tweed's embedded Photo
Ron contacted me and wanted me to pass this along. I bought one of his sharpeners earlier this year. I'd recommend painting them something florescent...I'm always misplacing mine.

http://innovativeoutdoorsmanllc.com/Storefront.htm

28-Nov-16
Bowsite street cred out the window! lol

28-Nov-16
Hahahaha too true pete-pec

28-Nov-16
Don't tell me some of you never made the connection before?

29-Nov-16
If you are into cameras Menards usually does decent sales on their leftovers in December.

29-Nov-16
Really Tweed? Ha more posts I can skip reading on this forum.

29-Nov-16
LOL at "Tweed". +1 Pete.

29-Nov-16
I knew I'd get some crap but oh well.

Thanks Trapper for camo fire. A bit above what I can afford this season. I haven't seen as many good deals out there as I'd hope. Will probably have to wait till January.

29-Nov-16
X stand tree stands were offering a 40% discount on any of their products ordered through the internet. I have a couple of their stands called the "Duke" and like them enough that I purchased two more with this offer.

29-Nov-16

Tweed's embedded Photo
Tweed's embedded Photo

Tweed's Link
Thanks for the tip Mike. I went to their FB page to pull the offer. I'll check 'em out!

29-Nov-16
Rogers Sporting Goods has 25% off Sitka wear. Today only.

Good luck getting the website to work though.

12-Dec-16
Bump

12-Dec-16
I usually try to buy from reputable trustworthy business people that do not wantonly violate the law. But that is just my standards.

14-Dec-16
This Friday Cabela's has free shipping, no minimum purchase. PROMO CODE: 6FREESHIP

14-Dec-16
Ron depends how sweet the deal is I've considered buying one in the past for some old slick trick blades.

14-Dec-16
Just another thread to push Ron's product's . Tweed shame on you .

14-Dec-16
Lighten up kids I'm sure tweed had good intentions.

14-Dec-16
RC don't be a prick to me . I've never said anything bad about you so don't start . Your gonna call people names because your to cheap to pay for advertising . LOL

06-Jan-17

Trapper's Link
Dang, Wrong item. I will try again.

06-Jan-17
For some reason I cant post the link but lifelines are on sale for $65 for a 3 pack..

06-Jan-17

skookumjt's Link
Is this what you meant?

06-Jan-17
I see that Menards in West Bend is selling a lot of Indian bows, set up for kids, and I checked them out, pretty nice,,,,,, they are only like 10.00 but look pretty good, and if I had a youngster, I would snatch one up, great set up for the very young

06-Jan-17
Thanks Skook! Razor, I just bought one at Fond du lac Menards at lunch time. $4.99 with 2 arrows.

07-Jan-17
That is a decent price on the lifelines. I don't think you could make your own with quality rope for that price. Maybe with Menards cheap rope.

I did some google searches to check for better price using the product code. One link got me to the same ad as above. Another link, that looked a little strange to start with and I was still stupid enough to click on shoved a pop up at me to claim a prize of a free iphone that I had to click within 5 seconds to claim it. You guessed it, I was not stupid enough to click so no free phone for me because for one thing the site name looked to be in arabic. I also ran a full security scan just in case they got in anyway. As far as I can tell they didn't get in. The scan deleted some usual stuff like tracking cookies but nothing in the threat category. This is why you keep a copy of your bowsite cookie around so you can easily sign back into bowsite after their cookie gets deleted.

07-Jan-17
Went to Menard bought a dozen of the Lil scout bows to hand out to future archers with 15% off the cost was 4.25. Per bow still 29.95 at gander. Love gander but the Menard price I couldn't resist,!

07-Jan-17
Which Menards?

07-Jan-17
Hudson wisc north stillwater

07-Jan-17
I bought one for my little guy. Couldn't pass up less than $5.

Tweed -menards on 27th still had some on their bargain wall.

13-Jan-17

Tweed's Link
Free, limit 5 but you pay shipping.

14-Jan-17
Tweed, what was it? The link no longer works so I guess they sold out.

14-Jan-17
Fleece hood/mask.

• Sitka Gear