Crusader dad 30-Nov-16
buckmaster69 30-Nov-16
Jeff in MN 30-Nov-16
orionsbrother 30-Nov-16
Amoebus 01-Dec-16
bfisherman11 07-Dec-16
Swampy 07-Dec-16
29-Nov-16
Was shooting 3d this summer and my friend's son was shooting with us . I told him if he shot a big deer with his bow this year I'd mount it for him free . He's sixteen and I'll be darned if he didn't shoot a big 9 with his bow during gun season . So yesterday I fleshed and caped a deer . I'll order out the deer form this week . Next time keep my mouth shut .

29-Nov-16
Hahaha!! Enjoy the slave labor. This made me laugh.

29-Nov-16
Looking forward to some photos

29-Nov-16
Might be an unexpected expense, but I'll bet that it'll be a good investment. If that kid is a decent kid, he will remember "Uncle Victor" long into the future. I think that you'll find that you'll get it back when it comes time to put up wood and many other projects.

And...my opinion may not be worth much, but I think that it's a great gesture on your part. I think that you just did something great for your corner of bowhunting. Kudos.

Please post some pics.

29-Nov-16
I'll have to find someone with a phone camera that knows computer stuff to transfer picture's . I only have a old coots phone from AARP . I'm totally computer stupid . Don't know much more than turning it on . Took me two week's to crash our first computer . So when it's done I'll have to find a six year old .

29-Nov-16
Swampy, good on you! I am sure that young man will remember that deer for the rest of his life.

29-Nov-16
That'll learn ya!

That's a good one! Thanks for putting a smile on my face!

30-Nov-16
Good deal swampy. I'm sure the kid will be very appreciative and also be willing to forever help you if your ever in a pinch.

30-Nov-16
Thats great!!!! So cool.

30-Nov-16
Hey, I just found my long lost uncle Victor. I shot a nice 10 pointer with my bow this year so...

Well I had to try.

30-Nov-16
^^^^^ LMAO!! You crack me up Jeff!

01-Dec-16
Any chance that you can get him to help with the taxidermy? He might have fun and really get him interested.

That was really nice of you.

(When I read the thread title it reminded me of a fishing buddy I have. He and his wife both work and he came home grumpy one day and asked her "Why didn't you make any supper - you haven't cooked in a year!". She didn't say anything, got a pen and marked the day on the calendar. It was that day exactly a year later when she cooked dinner again. I asked him what he was thinking when he said that. He said he was an idiot and his big mouth always got him in trouble.)

07-Dec-16
Swampy, good for you! Nice gesture to do for a young man. You are probably doing more good than you can imagine.

Bill

07-Dec-16
Thanks for the kind words guy's . A pat on the back feels pretty good . I'm actually thinking about sending a young man to Taxidermy school . Have to check on prices yet . It's a dying art , like hunting .

• Sitka Gear