Sitka Gear
airbows
Ohio
Contributors to this thread:
ned 02-Dec-16
Jamie Miller 02-Dec-16
Box Call 02-Dec-16
02-Dec-16
OK so did some quick research and from a bow hunters point of view it's quite shocking, to me at least. It's being pushed in quite a few states to be legalized during the archery season, especially by a "representative" in PA. Once again, just like the crossgun, it's manufacture driven to make the almighty dollar with no regard to tradition or method. Go to crosman.com and they have a link to send your legislators a request to legalize it in your state during a crossbow or archery season. I'm sure I'm late to the party here as this debate has already been going on for some time now. What a bummer in my opinion, the reason I started bowhunting 35 years ago was for it's challenge, and to get away from the massive crowds of gun hunters.

02-Dec-16
Lol, you have to hunt during gun season to get away from the masses of gun hunters in Ohio these days. "airbow" is curious name since it has no string, no limbs, just a stock, barrel, and a trigger. it's a pneumatic spear gun. I saw a video a while back with Jim Shockey shooting what is clearly not a free wild buffalo at about 25 yards with the thing, singing it's praises. what a douche. eventually, this piece of garbage will be allowed in Ohio's archery season as it will surely help sell a few more deer tags. resistance is futile

02-Dec-16
yep,they shoved the x-gun down our throats,and the airjunk will be next.i can see it now at archery shoots.make ya puke.O.B.A.#1035

• Sitka Gear