Bowhunter23 02-Dec-16
Novemberforever 02-Dec-16
RJN 03-Dec-16
JackPine Acres 03-Dec-16
CaptMike 04-Dec-16
Landoscott 05-Dec-16
Bowhunter23 05-Dec-16
02-Dec-16
Hello Wi Bowsite Forum, I'm new to this website so I would like to take a second to say hi and hopefully gain some input from you guys. Do any of you plant food plots? If so, which seed do you have most success with? I've been planting clover for the past couple years, but I'm looking to change it up for next season.

02-Dec-16
What area of the state are you in? How has the clover been working?

Welcome

02-Dec-16
What area of the state are you in? How has the clover been working?

Welcome

02-Dec-16
Welcome. I do white clover strips, wr every year, strips of ptt, fhr, rape and about 2,000 pumpkins.

02-Dec-16

Novemberforever's embedded Photo
Novemberforever's embedded Photo
Taken 4 hours ago. Healthy fat.

02-Dec-16
I live in SE Wisconsin, but my family owns a cabin in Trempeleau County. I have definitely seen incredible antler growth from planting clover early spring. I want to plant something next year to keep the deer around for late season. We recently select cut our land which also helped a lot.

02-Dec-16
Ptt, fhr, rape (brassicas)for late season. Thermal bedding(ns) is also important.

03-Dec-16
1. Soybeans 2. Corn 3. Winter rye, ladino clover, ground hog radish, purple top turnips.

03-Dec-16
Early spring green up of clover really helps the does put some weight back on before dropping their fawns in late May. Make sure you hit those plots with 0-0-60 once the frost is out of the ground to help the clover spring up.

04-Dec-16
Soy beans are always a big attractor. Clover can be put on trails, roads, paths, etc. Turnips feed well into the winter but not much of an attraction while hunting seasons are on.

05-Dec-16
I planted grandpa rays grains and greens and was impressed with the results given that they were brand new food plots with a low ph when I started.

05-Dec-16
I appreciate the responses^^^ shoot straight

• Sitka Gear