bigbuckbob 06-Dec-16
JohnQ 06-Dec-16
Will 06-Dec-16
05-Dec-16

shawnm's embedded Photo
shawnm's embedded Photo
Thought you guys would get a laugh out of this one

06-Dec-16
That's very old but always funny. As well as scary st the same time. Very similar to the woman who wanted the deer crossing signs moved.

06-Dec-16
Wow, you can't fix stupid! Everyone knows that the grocery stores don't make meat, they're too busy growing all of those vegetables and tofu plants out back of the store, and they buy the meat from meat farmers. Man oh man, some people are so stupid.

06-Dec-16
Many years ago I was shooting arrows at a target in my yard before hunting season. A neighborhood kid came by and was fascinated by this. He loved watching the arrows fly. He asked if there was a reason for shooting the arrows. I said practice for deer hunting. He asked what I would do if I killed a deer. When I said eat it he made a face and said yuck that's awful. I said that the beef that he ate came from cattle. He told me I was just making up a story because he knew they made burgers and other meat at the grocery store.

06-Dec-16
John that's as good as the two doc's who told my buddy (when giving him hunting permission) that there were lots of "deer caves" in the ledges on their property... Oh, those were Porcupine dens... :)

• Sitka Gear