Bowhunting 5C 09-Dec-16
hawkeye in PA 09-Dec-16
Paddyj 09-Dec-16
Bowhunting 5C 14-Dec-16
bill v 14-Dec-16
BerksArcher 14-Dec-16
Bowhunting 5C 15-Dec-16
08-Dec-16
Going to be an absolutely perfect day! Barometer will be 30.5! Temps below freezing all day. Moon doesn't come up till 3 PM. Who is going to be bowhunting? I plan on having multiple opportunities on Saturday. I hope to put a couple in the back of the truck.

I'll be in the Heater Body Suit, bringing food and planning to sit all day. I have 3 (2B) doe tags left, though I may hesitate to use all 3 and end my 2B season. I also have a 2A and 1A doe tag.

08-Dec-16
I'm going to be in my blind for the last hr tomorrow and then most of the day Sat. Gonna try out the new ice-fishing bibs with the colder temps.

BTW, I don't want to hear anything about Sunday Hunting this week Herd! ;-)

09-Dec-16
Wow, you guys all gun-hunting Saturday??

09-Dec-16
out in 5C and 5D on Saturday.

Gotta love Under Armour.

09-Dec-16
Out today in 2B with bow. Saturday will have 13 year old grandson out in am and he wants to carry my first rifle. Not much sense having bow out until afternoon. Will still be a good time!

09-Dec-16
Herd I think Im gonna follow you around 2B to see where the heck your huntin !

14-Dec-16
Two whole weeks till we can get at it again.... Man, boredom has set in and the temps drop. Wishing I was on stand this weekend.

14-Dec-16
Jr. , Jersey!

14-Dec-16
Getting over carpal tunnel surgery on right hand and had left hand done yesterday. Took bow out past Saturday and took a doe at 4:37 pm, in stand for 30 min. Hoping to be recovered enough to be out in extended season here in 5B and still have a tag for 5C....

15-Dec-16
Bill, I wish.. I avoid Jersey cause you gotta drive through Philthy to get there. Besides, I do not know anyone to go with over there...

• Sitka Gear