Paul 20-Dec-16
09-Dec-16

SILVERADO's embedded Photo
Sorry lol
Sorry lol
Dinner is finally ready. My wife prepared me an amazing meal of venison stroganoff from my 10 pt buck. Mmmm can't wait to try it, looks delicious.

09-Dec-16
looks real good, with a nice red to wash it down

09-Dec-16
Thanks it was delicious. My wife is an excellent cook. Not that I want to admit,but I had two bowls lol.

09-Dec-16
Forget dinner, you got a good wife. Enjoy

10-Dec-16

notme's embedded Photo
notme's embedded Photo
That looks a lot better than what I had...lol

12-Dec-16
can we get the recipe

12-Dec-16
Sure I will see if I can get it from her when I get home from work tonight.

12-Dec-16
LOL!

13-Dec-16

Mad dog's embedded Photo
Mad dog's embedded Photo
That looks reeeel good. 10 pointer? Wow! When I fully realized several yrs ago that successful bowhunting is a year old round pursuit, including the scouting, practicing cooking and eating, I have NOT been frustrated and have been successful. Because of business and life commitments, I stopped bow hunting altogether for 8 yrs and hunted 3 days a year. 4 yrs ago, I made a great career move AND decided I wanted to get really serious, i.e., spend ANY spare time I had being a better hunter and fisherman. I always try to.involve the family. I too, am blessed with a great wife who will butcher the animals AND cook gourmet Quality. 3 yrs ago took my son pheasant & chukkar hunting. The wife made a stroganoff with brandy...OH MY GOD!! The Chukkar were even better than pheasant which was great. This was some simple chili I made with a boar we killed in spring and doe meat from a few weeks ago....so good ..so.much fun. Congrats on the 10 pointer. Mad Dog

14-Dec-16
We need a recipe Silver!!

14-Dec-16
We need a recipe Silver!!

14-Dec-16
Looks amazing.

19-Dec-16

BOBHUNT71's embedded Photo
BOBHUNT71's embedded Photo
Sausage, peppers and onions tonight.

19-Dec-16
Hey guys I'm at work. I got the ok on the recipe and..... lol I will post the recipe tommorow night. She told me but I can't remember specifics.

20-Dec-16
Yeah , cooking at work came out delicious. Easy to make just cut up 6 bell peppers , 2 large sweet onions toss in crock pot then brown sausage in pan then put on top and turn on high for 4 hrs .

20-Dec-16

DeerDan 's embedded Photo
DeerDan 's embedded Photo
Stuffed peppers with venison, brown rice, blackbeans, corn and salsa topped with cheddar.

20-Dec-16
Dan that looks good !

• Sitka Gear