blugrass 14-Dec-16
hogthief 16-Dec-16
Hopper Daddy 16-Dec-16
hogthief 20-Dec-16
blugrass 20-Dec-16
hogthief 20-Dec-16
Hopper Daddy 22-Dec-16
12-Dec-16
Even though I saw one group of five deer early Saturday morning, the rest of the day and Sunday morning were unusually quiet. I never even saw a squirrel! Very few birds also.

13-Dec-16
Yeah, here too. It's getting tough

13-Dec-16
Evenings close to ag fields have seen some movement in my area. Not much morning action.

13-Dec-16
My cameras only caught 2 daytime pictures, all antlerless, over the last 2 weeks. The cold and snow coming this weekend up north may cause some daytime movement after it passes. I will be out for sure. Good luck guys!

14-Dec-16
I'm going to start evening hunting, they seem more active then. Is take the antler less, my freezer is still empty. Good luck guys!

14-Dec-16
We are getting lots of activity in evening hours just before and after dark. Mostly doe coming into our food plot. Still have a 10 point coming in, but not until well past dark. Doe are hanging together. 6 or 8 in a herd.

16-Dec-16
sat morning before the storm rolls in might be good over a food source.

16-Dec-16
I missed a shot at a doe on Wednesday night. I thin the shoot through screen pulled my shot off a little. Going to hit it some more this weekend.

17-Dec-16
They are on food this AM.

20-Dec-16
Hunted Sun morning and Monday afternoon. Saw a 6 pt. harassing 4 does on Monday. Nothing but a coyote on Sunday. Stands were slickery! I may not thaw out until turkey season.

20-Dec-16
LOL Hogthief! you're a better man than me. Too cold. I'm waiting for warmer weather. Taking my muzzle loader out the 24th. 50 degrees is more my speed.

20-Dec-16
probably not. i missed a monster on a sub-zero day a long time ago and i've been trying to make up for it ever since.

21-Dec-16
Took a nice mature buck Tuesday evening. Was not sure of the shot, recovered immediately this morning. Saw him the night before and set up a little further upwind and He was with me. Stay positive, it can happen!

21-Dec-16

Habitat for Wildlife's embedded Photo
Habitat for Wildlife's embedded Photo
Not a high scorer, but very large bases and decent mass all the way out.

22-Dec-16
Nice buck! I'm traveling until the 28th, then I'll be at it again.

25-Dec-16
Thanks. Good luck!

• Sitka Gear