RC 14-Dec-16
hawkeye in PA 14-Dec-16
tobywon 14-Dec-16
RC 14-Dec-16
Jeff Durnell 14-Dec-16
RC 14-Dec-16
Jeff Durnell 14-Dec-16
13-Dec-16
Where do you go to find your PM messages. Since Pat changed things, everything is lost.

13-Dec-16
Where do you go to find your PM messages. Since Pat changed things, everything is lost.

13-Dec-16
At the top, click on My Bowsite.. They are in that window. If you have a message, there will be a 1 behind the my bowsite words. I'll send you a message.

13-Dec-16
Thanks Roy, I was wondering the same thing.

13-Dec-16
not me. I don't like PM's. Every time I get one it's Roy tellin me how short I am!

13-Dec-16
Ok, Pat needs to know this private message system SUCKS. I was unaware we had to go through those channels to find out whether we had a message, and just found some questions someone infected with Lyme disease had asked of me. Fortunately the messages are only a couple of days old.

There needs to be an alert visible as soon as we open this message board.

13-Dec-16
There needs to be an alert visible as soon as we open this message board.

No chit Pap Pap? Try reading and comprehending ya Butler red neck...

If you have a message, there will be a 1 behind the my bowsite words. I'll send you a message. Guess it's show and tell time for the old folks....

13-Dec-16
Ok listen ya old Irwin hick... that entire tool bar up there, with that little red number next to the 'my bowsite' doesn't show at ALL on my phone, which is what I use to get on this site 99% of the time. Don't make me come down there....

p.s. Smart phones are stupid

13-Dec-16
My PM Alerts show up in a red banner right below the My Bowsite button

13-Dec-16
Only a red neck from butler would use a smart phone for the internet,,,

On the phone, click the menu icon in top left, there will be my bowsite. Ya ate too many mushrooms this year boy...

13-Dec-16
On my phone Jeff its on the menu the upper left corner but you have to click the menu

13-Dec-16
Ah come on, Dale. He's lucky ifin he can turn the phone on:)

13-Dec-16
Wow Jeff, your in techno fight with two old geezers. Good Luck. lol

14-Dec-16
I sometimes wonder how his bows come out so nice:)

14-Dec-16
Old school.

14-Dec-16
Give him a break, maybe he ate a bad mushroom and is a little foggy at the moment :)

14-Dec-16
He's been FOGGY for years..... lmfao

14-Dec-16
Yeah, I knew about the menu tab. Every other message board I go to has it displayed somehow as soon as I open it... even on this stupid smart phone... even the ol' Leatherwall... some of them even email ya when a new message is sent to you. Just saying, this could be addressed... or not.

Mushrooms? What mushrooms?

14-Dec-16
Well oh great shroom hunter. You can adjust your bowsite preferences to alert you, via of an email when you get a PM. But hell, ya never check your emails either.. I've emailed you, and it took 3 weeks for you to reply.. Cause ya never check your emails. LOL,, Rum is good food,,,:)

14-Dec-16
What, like three weeks is a long time? That goes by in a blink. Bowmaking should have taught you more patience by now.

• Sitka Gear