M.P. 15-Dec-16
Jim Casto Jr 15-Dec-16
M.P. 15-Dec-16
Ron Miller 17-Dec-16
HUNTMAYNARD 21-Dec-16
Babysaph 21-Dec-16
Goldtip 21-Dec-16
15-Dec-16
I got a few tracking devices for my treestands. Don't have to shock people anymore . Just put it on the stand and it tells you where it is. Can't wait to take to police to my treestands.

15-Dec-16
Yes but it won't be as much fun as shocking the poop out of someone!!!

15-Dec-16
You are right. I had someone leave a nasty note on one of my stands because I shocked them . LOL. Besides its just a matter of time before someone sues me for shocking them for trying to steal my stands. Go figure.

15-Dec-16
LOL I saw a video of a Trump supporter who electrified a sign in his yard and set a video cam up on it. When I saw the guy get shocked I immediately thought of you and your tree stands!

15-Dec-16
Lol

15-Dec-16
JR, you are my hero. I had no idea you were doing this. I'm proud of you man. PM me details how to do it please. I'm being serious too. God Bless

15-Dec-16
I know a guy who found out someone was hunting his ladder stand. So he took a dump and smeared the waste all over the stand rails.

That would ruin a hunt i would think

15-Dec-16
"...So he took a dump and smeared the waste all over the stand rails..."

Ron Miller?

15-Dec-16
Not Ron but you have hunted with him.lol

17-Dec-16
Dang, my Reputation is Getting out ! lol

21-Dec-16
babysaph, what type of devices are you using?

21-Dec-16
The new ones that have been advertised on the internet. Bout $20 each. I will look up the name as it excapes me now but they are just the ticket for a treestand. They work off your cell phone and give you GPS coordinates where your stand is. Less work than electrifying the stand. LOL. But I love doing that. I actually had a guy leave a nasty note on my stand because he couldn't steal. Unreal.

21-Dec-16
Of course the thieves are already figuring out the tracking devices. I read one guy mentioning hooking the stand up to a vehicle batter to burn out the tracking device. But still it should help catch some of them.

• Sitka Gear