Contributors to this thread:
Mooses_Meadows 20-Dec-16
Pete53 07-Aug-17
South Farm 09-Aug-17
St Cloud 09-Aug-17
car7x 03-Dec-17
car7x 03-Dec-17
20-Dec-16
Hey everyone. We are looking to purchase 400-500 acres of hunting land in southeastern Minnesota. If anyone knows of any potential leads I would really appreciate any information! Thanks- Josh

07-Aug-17
my neighbor up in n.w. Minnesota may sell his land and myself to the right buyer ? he has 600 acres I have 200 acres ,they border each other,we are next to hayse state park and behind us there are 1000`s of acres of state management land.no contracts please,Pete53

09-Aug-17
I assume you're aware of the CWD BS going on down there, and the DNR's so-called action plan? I hate to see you buy land that could potentially have no deer, if that's what you're buying it for.

09-Aug-17
Without question---this is getting scary economically. Can you imagine property values of hunting land (CWD) and lakeshore (zebra mussels-bighead carp-spiny water flea-stary wart etc) After the recent events it feels like a matter of when and not if.

03-Dec-17
hi - I have 2400 acres restored native prairie CREP / Rim for sale. 3m SW of Sacred Heart - S of 212 just E of Granite Falls. Live water, food plots, building site, great neighbors, tons of deer and pheasants. I'm at [email protected]. Still time to get your archery or muzzleloader buck, and lots of roosters this year.

03-Dec-17
hi - I have 240 acres restored native prairie CREP / Rim for sale. 3m SW of Sacred Heart - S of 212 just E of Granite Falls. Live water, food plots, building site, great neighbors, tons of deer and pheasants. I'm at [email protected]. Still time to get your archery or muzzleloader buck, and lots of roosters this year.

• Sitka Gear