Bowhunting 5C 03-Jan-17
Bob McArthur 03-Jan-17
Bowhunting 5C 05-Jan-17
02-Jan-17

parkersb's embedded Photo
Image of land and surrounding area.
parkersb's embedded Photo
Image of land and surrounding area.
I'm a duck hunting grad student at UPenn working on a project with a local biologist at Swarthmore College. There are 36 acres of land in Rose Valley where we are working to get the deer population down. About 25 or so are available to hunt. We've been looking for bowhunters with 5D doe tags who can hunt the land which has been a little difficult. PA sells out fast. It's land that requires permission and a small daily fee to hunt on in the mornings and evenings. Would anyone happen to know any bowhunters who would be interested in hunting the land? Or the best place to find them? I was told to post on here by other a couple other hunters. If this is against posting rules, I apologize - please let me know so I don't get banned. Will check back tomorrow.

Thanks for any help or advice! Feel free to message me.

02-Jan-17
well, give me a call and we can discuss a program for you

bill v.

02-Jan-17
Now isnt this site incredible? The timing couldnt have been better:)))))

03-Jan-17
PM sent.

03-Jan-17
I've been part of a controlled bowhunt for 30 years. I also used to hunt private properties in and around Rose Valley 10 years ago. I'd really love to help (Three 3D Tags remaining), but here's a big problem I see. I'm guessing it's the same problem my Township's controlled bowhunt faces...you can only hunt in the mornings & evenings. The most productive part of the day, 10:00 - 2:00, is off limits to hunting because of the non-hunters using the land.

03-Jan-17
And, if the locals know people are in there taking shots at "bambi", they will drive them out before first light.. Seen it. All is groovy unless they get Lyme disease or the front end of daddy's Mercedes gets smashed in due to deer vehicle collisions.

03-Jan-17
3??? you don't have enough tags McCracker!

03-Jan-17
3 is a little light for 5D... If you ain't sporting at least 5, might as well stay home. Never know when you can get a few doubles.

03-Jan-17
3 is all I have left.

05-Jan-17
Would love to hunt 5D.. Got a bunch of tags... 610-227-5012- Jr.

• Sitka Gear