razorhead 02-Jan-17
casekiska 02-Jan-17
TackDriver 09-Jan-17
RUGER1022 10-Jan-17
TackDriver 11-Jan-17
TackDriver 11-Jan-17
TackDriver 11-Jan-17
02-Jan-17
Lookingreen to purchase or if you have a extra. Any wisc Archery club patches, Buttons. Or. Maybe state what club you belong to on here or know of and year started. Etc. Thanks

02-Jan-17
I will look for some, if I find them I will just give them to you......

02-Jan-17
Tackdriver,

If you are looking to purchase archery club patches you might try contacting the Wisconsin Bowhunting Heritage Foundation. These are the fellows who created the WI bowhunting museum at the WBH headquarters in Clintonville. The WBHF does have an extensive WI club patch collection and they may have extras available for either sale or trade. Call the WBH office at (715) 823-4670 to get contact info for the WBHF.

In addition, the American Broadhead Collector's Club was started in Madison in 1974. (PS - it is now an international organization.) They do have club patches but I do not know if they are available to non-club members. You could try contacting Larry Whiffen Jr. in TN at (931) 287-5566. He is an officer in the club and might be able to advise you on how to get a patch.

Also, you might try contacting Randy Hinkes at (262) 392-3454. Randy lives in Mukwonago and is an avid collector of archery & bowhunting memorabilia. He may be able to help you through trading or selling. (He is also a director of the WBHF.)

Good luck in your pursuit. I understand the collecting passion. I chased broadheads for decades!

Casekiska

09-Jan-17
Thanks for the leads

10-Jan-17
I have some " stuff " laying in a drawer . Send me your address , I 'll mail it to you.

One of them is a big Buck award from the Ojibwa club in 1972 . A 6 PT that was 148 lbs .

Times have changed .

11-Jan-17
Ruger, Thanks, my address is Vern Simon 2397 cardinal drive New richmond wisc 54017 Thanks again love just looking at the stuff and researching the history of the clubs Always thing to get the young kids into Archery. Bought a dozen of the little Scout bows. At Menard to hand out. Never know. If only one takes interest . Thanks again Vern

11-Jan-17
Should have been pm sorry,,!

11-Jan-17
Should have been pm sorry,,!

• Sitka Gear