Zebrakiller 13-Jan-17
grossklw 13-Jan-17
Konk1 13-Jan-17
Mike F 13-Jan-17
Cheesehead Mike 13-Jan-17
Hoot 13-Jan-17
South Farm 13-Jan-17
08-Jan-17
What is your # 1 archery/bowhunting goal for 2017?

08-Jan-17
Continue learning and tagging my first deer!

08-Jan-17
Many enjoyable days in the field.

08-Jan-17
We will be expecting our 3rd child this year in May. My hunting time will be limited. So my goal is to hunt my best spots for the right time. I won't be getting wrapped up in a certain buck. I will set a realistic goal and as always, a safe hunting season and hopefully be part of someone else's success.

08-Jan-17
Improve hunting land for better hunting. Make some hunting blinds for daughter since she enjoys hunting out of ground blinds more than tree stands. Pop-up blinds are nice but take a beating being up all season.

08-Jan-17
Live to see 2018 season.

08-Jan-17
Get my shoulders working again and hopefully bowhunt again after two years.

08-Jan-17
Get all projects done before June.

08-Jan-17
#1- Kill a deer,turkey, or coyote with a trad bow.

2- make a successful stalk on a deer. I would consider it successful if I'm able to get within 25 yds and have a realistic shot opportunity. Whether I shoot or not doesn't matter.

08-Jan-17
#1- habitat improvements #2 kill a mature buck/doe. #3 win the lottery

08-Jan-17
Make time to hunt. Work/family got in the way this year.

08-Jan-17
Spend more time in stand no matter what the conditions. It goes by way too fast to sit in the cabin or go play for a day...

08-Jan-17
Draw a Utah bison tag after 21 years of applying.

08-Jan-17
Enjoy my time in the tree. No better time of the year the smell of wood smoke farmers harvesting the fields turning of the leaves. Deer moving geese overhead. Etc. As close to heaven as u get a man probably frets fifty good seasons enjoy it!

08-Jan-17
Have fun and not get wrapped up on a specific buck. This season was a disaster for that 2nd reason.

08-Jan-17
Tack driver, your,goal,should,be,to,use,comas. ;-)

08-Jan-17
Lol, darn thing spells for me . Will work on it!,

08-Jan-17
Lol, darn thing spells for me . Will work on it!,

08-Jan-17
Colorado Bighorn.........if I draw this year. It would be my 2nd

09-Jan-17
Proficient with a recurve and gap shoot.

09-Jan-17
Scout more spots and get better at indentifying sign, beds, where the deer feed.

09-Jan-17
I have several, but my number one is to be a machine with my compound out to 70 yards,,,, I do not want to hit a pie plate, I want to hit a postage stamp, I want to be that good,,,,,, maybe when I was younger, and a long range rifle competitor, that dna is coming out again, ha ha.......

I never really think about missing with my recurve, but that is a 25 yard and in weapon for me.........

I am going to work my muscles, and become a serious distance shooter, with my Hoyt, using my hunting set ups,,,,,,,,, this will pay off on the 50 yard SD shot on mulies,,,,,,,

09-Jan-17
Same as 2016 - take a mature buck with my stickbow.

13-Jan-17
Gemsbok in Africa

13-Jan-17
Spot-and stalk Wyoming Antelope during the rut in September if I don't draw WY elk again.

13-Jan-17
Strengthen my relationship with land owner to not have to worry about whether or not we will be invited back the following year. They gun hunt the property and I only bowhunt. I hear annually "they (my son and I) get first crack at all the deer...don't shoot all the deer...you guys chase all the deer out of the woods...ect" When in fact they cut wood, walk around and do all kinds of stupid things during the archery season. Need to educate them otherwise.

13-Jan-17
My #1 goal every year is to be able to sit and reflect on the time spent in the woods with friends and family after the next season. It would be awesome to harvest a mature buck, but that won't make or break any year. Spend as much time in the outdoors as possible, pass on our traditions, make some great memories, share some smiles. Live for the moment!

13-Jan-17
Iowa spring scouting in preparation of the deer tag I hope to draw...

13-Jan-17
Mike F - Great post! Just taking in mother nature is more important to me than anything else. Harvesting a deer is just a little icing on the cake.

13-Jan-17
I have about 10 acres of blowdown and brush I want to get cleaned up and then hopefully replant some pine. Other than that the only real goal I have is to find a spot nobody else has thought of and have it all to myself. Not so much to ask is it..

• Sitka Gear