steve 09-Jan-17
bigbuckbob 09-Jan-17
notme 09-Jan-17
Buckndoe 09-Jan-17
Will 10-Jan-17
Wild Bill 10-Jan-17
09-Jan-17

SixLomaz's Link
Enjoy the future of crossbow coming to every state in the union.

09-Jan-17

SixLomaz's Link
Enjoy a fully automatic crossbow prototype using wood, aluminum, few rubber bands and a cordless drill.

09-Jan-17
sick little puppy .LOL

09-Jan-17
Wow! What's that guy drinking? Sick is right!

09-Jan-17
Cwazy germans..lol

09-Jan-17
This guy's got it figured out. Hilarious (and a little scary).

10-Jan-17
Ditto buck and doe... but, he was interesting enough that I had to check out his channel - he made a full auto rubber band crossbow that shoots pencils as I recall - not to mention a million other amazing rubber band and air guns. He's so into it, and clearly smart as heck... makes it fun to see his creations... Even more funny when he describes why every weapon is legal in Germany due to X, Y, Z. Pretty funny given the same weapon was just seen sticking pencils, spears, knives, machettes, metal balls etc through hard objects! Ha!

As for the revolving airowgun, my favorite part is when he talks about how in Germany this would be classified as a toy (he's saying this with 8 arrows ready to fly - all tipped with some sort of 3 bld broad head) and even "a child could buy it"... he quickly follows with a smile: "But we wont sell them to children". Not sure if I was terrified or not at that :)

10-Jan-17
Likable guy, sinister laugh.

• Sitka Gear