Tall 1 12-Jan-17
drslyr 12-Jan-17
notme 12-Jan-17
drslyr 12-Jan-17
spike78 12-Jan-17
Dr. Williams 12-Jan-17
11-Jan-17

drslyr's Link
I finally figured out slow motion in my video editing program. You gotta see this. I'll save ya some time Go to 10:42 on the video. https://vimeo.com/199081625#T642

11-Jan-17
My hats off to you guys video taping. Looks like a big pain in the ass. I would hate losing out on a deer due to moving a camera. I think if I were to get into it I'd want to mount one on the bow so I can at least follow the deer.

11-Jan-17
Awesome!! Nice buck

11-Jan-17
Slooooow mooooo is cool..thanx

11-Jan-17
I think that Doe knew you were in the tree.

12-Jan-17
cool video

12-Jan-17
So much better is slo-mo. Thanks for sharing. Were you shooting through some branches or was that just the angle of the camera?

12-Jan-17
Angle of the camera. I had a 4ft. diameter hole to shoot through.

12-Jan-17
Great video and a beautiful buck. I know you love to film your hunts but it does complicate everything. Nice job keeping it together.

12-Jan-17
Complicated. You ain't kiddin tall 1. All these shows on TV have a cameraman. Iv'e been self filming about 4 or maybe 5yrs. now. I think i have 3 or 4 self filmed kills on video. I also have 3 or 4 that i missed filming for whatever reason. Usually forgetting to press record is a favorite of mine. Or the deer was out of frame like this one was. The worst is hauling that gear in and out everyday especially when you don't see anything. I have endless footage of squirrels, chipmunks, woodpeckers,etc. You guy's have black squirrels in ct? Iv'e hunted Ct. I just can't remember if Iv'e seen any there.

12-Jan-17
I've never seen them in the wild but had a neighbor that had a family of them in the attic

12-Jan-17
I live near westfield ma. Black squirrel capitol of the US.

12-Jan-17
Drslyr you ain't kidding. I've seen many black squirrels in Westfield and even saw a silver looking squirrel there to.

12-Jan-17

Dr. Williams's embedded Photo
Dr. Williams's embedded Photo
Redding has them.

• Sitka Gear