Crusader dad 11-Jan-17
Nocturnal 11-Jan-17
RutnStrut 11-Jan-17
orionsbrother 11-Jan-17
smokey 12-Jan-17
Nocturnal 12-Jan-17
Per48R 12-Jan-17
11-Jan-17
Not that anyone cares but I had close to 9 hours of footage erased somehow. Cost me 100 dollars to buy a software. Now I'm in the process of finding all my erased files. Hoping this will work. This is why I haven't been here for a few days. Sick to my stomach!!!!

11-Jan-17
I hope this doesn't make it impossible for us to see your end of year video. I've been looking forward to that. Good luck

11-Jan-17
I still have many hours of footage. Right now I'm missing oct. 24 - Nov 4 and a kill. Still working on my editing. I'm a newbie at this so it's a long learning curve.

11-Jan-17
That sucks man, possibly all that effort down the crapper. I really hope you are able to recover it.

11-Jan-17
I hope you can retrieve your video. I'll be looking forward to it as well.

12-Jan-17
Backups.

12-Jan-17
Yes smokey I know. I'm gonna need another external hard drive too. This isn't a cheap hobby as you know.

Sorry to hear about your oil filter wrench Woodsdweller lol.... Did you check the tool box?

12-Jan-17

Per48R's Link
If you willing to pay by the month there are internet based backup solutions that copy any updated files any time you have internet access. For most people that means all the time. The link it to an article on a bunch of the popular ones.

• Sitka Gear