Mad dog 13-Jan-17
Paul 13-Jan-17
whaler 14-Jan-17
Mad dog 14-Jan-17
>>---CTCrow---> 16-Jan-17
13-Jan-17
We buried a GREAT AMERICAN TODAY. NYPD Steven Mc Donald. Paralyzed from the neck down 30 yrs ago in a one sided shootout...he persevered and Conquered...thru FAITH & FORGIVENANCE.. he forgave His shooter. My hero. Do you guys know this story ?mad Dog

13-Jan-17
No but would like to know it .

14-Jan-17
He was highly involved with Ny rangers, thats how I knew of him. They did a really great tribute at last nights game, emotional.

RIP Steven.

14-Jan-17

Mad dog's embedded Photo
Mad dog's embedded Photo
You can Google the Steven Mc Donald NYPD and get full story, but.....In July of 1986, He was only on the NYPD for 2yrs, was working plainclothes in Central Park and confronted 3 young punks that had stolen bicycles. Without warning, 15 yr old Shavod "Budda" Jones pumped 3 shots in to Officer Mc Donald. He was paralysed from the neck down and wasn't expected to live, but a few days. But this USN vet was a helluva fighter. His young wife Patti Ann was pregnant with their boy. He wanted to die many times. NY Archdiocese Cardinal O' Connor spent days by his side to keep.his faith up. Soon after, he realized that the ONLY way he could endure this horrible tragedy is through forgiveness, peace love and God. The NYPD soon put him back to work as a goodwill ambassador. He spoke to kids, prisoners, rookie cops. Everyone loved him his wife and son Conor (now a handsome proud NYPD SGT). Theirs is a most beautiful, upbeat, positive family. You won't find better. He was and will continue to be one of my heroes. Thanks for letting me share. Mad Dog

16-Jan-17

>>---CTCrow--->'s embedded Photo
Biggest NY Ranger fan ever.
>>---CTCrow--->'s embedded Photo
Biggest NY Ranger fan ever.
The NYR have the Steven McDonald Extra Effort Award to the best player of the year.

16-Jan-17

>>---CTCrow--->'s Link

16-Jan-17

>>---CTCrow--->'s Link

• Sitka Gear