Novemberforever 22-Jan-17
Tweed 22-Jan-17
buckmaster69 22-Jan-17
RJN 22-Jan-17
Tweed 22-Jan-17
Crusader dad 22-Jan-17
Willert88 22-Jan-17
15-Jan-17
had to get on the computer, can not stand to watch all this drama,,,,,, oh my gosh

15-Jan-17
Ya gotta love it !!!!

15-Jan-17
I swear I thought I was going to puke.

15-Jan-17
I have no fingernails left!!!! GO PACK GO!!!!

15-Jan-17
GPG!

15-Jan-17
I wish they would have had the camera on jerry jones after crosby made that field goal. LOL Go PACK GO

15-Jan-17
You a falcons fan wibowhtr?

15-Jan-17
wibowhtr Debbie downer,,,,,,,

15-Jan-17
Yea . What Big said .

15-Jan-17
Yeah Baby! An awesome win in Jerry's house! I heard that Eli invited the vikings over to Payton's and they all had Jimmy John's!!!

16-Jan-17
I thought it was papa Murphy as Payton and him are tight.

16-Jan-17
The emotional highs and lows of being a football fan relate to bowhunting as well.

16-Jan-17
Go away baiter

16-Jan-17
Neverbait hates his life so he isn't capable of a positive or beneficial response.

16-Jan-17
You know if it was up to me the Packers would play all games at 7pm Sunday. This way I would not have to listen to them while Im hunting.

16-Jan-17
Buckmaster, that brought back a memory. I was sitting in my ground blind back probably around '74 and another hunter walks in front of my stand about 40 yards and sits down. I give him a few minutes thinking he will see me. Then I clear my throat, still nothing. Then clear it louder. Then a soft whistle. Then I say, hey I am hunting here. Still nothing. Then I say it louder, nothing. I walk up and he has ear buds in listening to the packer game.

Ya awesome game, darn good thing the pack started out so hot.

I bet Neverbait is a Bears or Vikings fan.

16-Jan-17
This isn't a thread about sheds Neverbait. Take that to the shed thread.

16-Jan-17
Tweed +1

16-Jan-17
Seems like most of the members that actually contribute to the page are ok with talking about the Packers. The worst of the bunch has his panties in a bunch again and is crying. My vote is for him to go play by himself since nobody compares in their eyes.

16-Jan-17
I was listening to the game while hunting too! Great game for sure. Whoever wins next weeks game will most likely come down with MVP.

16-Jan-17
Master baiter is there a rule that says I can't listen the Packers while I am hunting ? Take your hate and jealousy......and leave.

17-Jan-17
As a great quarterback once said, "R-E-L-A-X"

17-Jan-17
I couldn't listen to the game and hunt. For one, unless it's a noon game I'm usually a few beers in by the time it starts. Also, I'm too emotional and tend to yell, swear, and cheer, sometimes loudly so I'd just be out there educating the deer. Before I had a smartphone if sometimes go on Sunday's and my wife would text me every ten min or so with an update. That seemed to work pretty well. The last couple years it's been the same routine for me. A 12 pack of Wisconsin brewed beer, my wife and myself. She has her spot on the couch and I have mine. I wear the same sweatshirt every Sunday and she wears her Clinton-dix jersey. Just her myself, and our packers!

17-Jan-17
Crusader Dad I know what you mean. Couple years ago late season almost stepped off end of stand getting so upset. Ended up shooting a criple buck from gun season. By the time I got out of woods Cobb caught pass to beat da bears. That was a late night at bowling alley with friends. GO PACK!!!

17-Jan-17
Seriously, "Fudge Packer"... is that the best you can do?

Pretty much only the jealous people who's season is over who calls them the Fudge Packers.

17-Jan-17

Cheesehead Mike's embedded Photo
Cheesehead Mike's embedded Photo
This really is a tough time for me, people keep telling me I look like Aaron Rodgers... or maybe his older brother... LOL!

I was out having a couple beers Saturday night and these gals wanted to get a picture with Aaron Rodgers' brother so I obliged. ;^)

17-Jan-17
I never said they were hot, just that they wanted a picture... LOL!

17-Jan-17
So that was you on the Bachlorette?

17-Jan-17
Arod on the cover Sports Illustrated. Love it.

17-Jan-17
okay guys here is my take on the game,,,, Packers 35, Falcons 21, within 7

17-Jan-17
The over under is 60.5 and I think the game will easily take the over.

18-Jan-17
I think the winner may need to score 40 pts in this one.

18-Jan-17
I thought it cold take 40 to win the last one. Thankfully it didn't.

18-Jan-17
41-38 toss up between the two. Possibly whoever possesses the ball last.

19-Jan-17
20-17 Packers. Will be tough with Jordy, Davante, and basically all defensive backs with injuries. Packers Steelers in the super bowl would be sweet.

19-Jan-17
Never bait you are an a$$hole.

19-Jan-17
RJN +1

19-Jan-17
20-17? Ha!

49-38

8^}

20-Jan-17

Jeff in MN's Link
My wife said she heard there was some flu bug or something with some players. No mention found on Packers web site. Link is the current injury report for both teams.

20-Jan-17
This morning 19 Steelers players were suffering from the flu.

20-Jan-17
Blame Belichik

22-Jan-17
I blame all of you guys that felt the need too predict a packer win. Thanks for jinxing us. It's been a fun year to get to this point. Now, FIRE DOM CAPERS!!!!!

22-Jan-17
And your Dc would be ? Dom would be snapped up asap. The secondary is down to street guys.

22-Jan-17
I knew there was another guy out there that saw the need for a new defensive coordinator. Dom Capers is the doom of the team. It really doesn't matter how good the offense plays if the defense plays off the opposing offense at least 10 yards nearly every play it makes it hard to win.

22-Jan-17
Nov. the street guys should be the gangsters who have nothing to lose by giving everything they have. Our d was shitty when we had everyone healthy at the beginning of the year.

22-Jan-17
I knew that Rawlins would be a curse to this team, he is terrible has been all year... they are going down fighting....GO PACK GO

22-Jan-17
Really painful to watch them today. Maybe next year eh!

22-Jan-17
Win or lose I love my team but it feels like I'm watching my son get his ass kicked and it sucks to not be able to jump in and help.

22-Jan-17
Thanks for another solid year!

22-Jan-17
My sincerest apologies all. This is my fault.

I was going to go sit this afternoon but wanted to watch the game.

I can't stand the suspense most of the time and usually make myself busy during big games and miss the greatest moments. So today I got comfy on the couch, wife cooking up goodness and watched them falter.

If I was out hunting like a real man the Greenbay Packers would be in their way to Houston.

Again...Sorry guys. I shouldn't watch pivotal games.

22-Jan-17
Next year will be better.

22-Jan-17
We could blame injuries, flu, fog delay, Mcarthy, Capers, Trump, but really Atlanta was the better team today. The pack had a good season and ran the table longer than I thought they would.

22-Jan-17
And fire TT!

22-Jan-17
Your right RJN. Tweed, do t blame only yourself. I shaved for the first time since they started winning this past week. I'm as much to blame as you:-)

22-Jan-17
The Falcons are not my NFC Champions! Let's go protest, block off the streets and destroy local businesses that seems to be the new trend when your team doesn't win. All joking aside they made a better run then I thought they would. If you would of told me after starting 4-6 they would make one game away from the Super Bowl I would of thought you were on drugs.

• Sitka Gear