buckmaster69 19-Jan-17
Tweed 19-Jan-17
Hoot 19-Jan-17
15-Jan-17
I just wanted to say HELL YEAH!!!!!!

15-Jan-17
Love it !!!!!!

15-Jan-17
Too bad these Packers games are rarely exciting.

15-Jan-17
Rarely exiting??? Don't worry bro. It's not your fault your a flatlander. Your welcome to come to the green and gold side if you want. :-)

15-Jan-17
The true America's Team beat the other so called America's Team. GO PACK!

15-Jan-17
Running The table!!!

15-Jan-17
the best game I saw all year by any team,,,, cowboys have a bright future, but it is our time......WOW

15-Jan-17
Ar#12 is clutch. Brent would have thrown a season ending pick. This team could win 2 more! How bout dem Cowboys!

15-Jan-17
Whoaoaoaooaoaooaoaoaoa

Mason Crosby shall never pay for another drink or meal in this state again!

Whoaoaoaoaoaoaoaaa

15-Jan-17
Rodgers is so dang accurate. Wow. Run the table.

15-Jan-17
I was being facetious, Shane. My wife, a Wisconsin farm girl, my kids, conceived in Wisconsin and I, conceived in Wisconsin were all going nuts. I'm not a regular FIB.

Heck. When I want to get my wife's goat, I point out that she was conceived and born in Minnesota.

16-Jan-17
Hey, nothing wrong with Minnesota other than it is a bit of a drive to Lambeau field. LOTS of Packer fans over here. Other part that sucks is that when the Pack and Vikes play at the same time then the Pack is not on any channel I get. I wish dishnet carried the NFL package instead of Directtv. Thank goodness the Packer radio network is so good.

16-Jan-17
Best thing about having a cabin in Wisconsin is every Sunday I get the woods all to myself! Go Pack Go!

16-Jan-17
I was at a bar in South Dakota, by the river, that had a Packer banner on one wall, and a Bronco banner on the other,,,,, It said, everyone east river are Packer fans,,,, everyone west river are Bronco fans,,,, and no one likes the Vikings,,,,, that was too funny,,,,,(the owner was from Rhinelander)

16-Jan-17
Jeff - The wife gives me a very appreciative glance anytime one kid notices another leaving a door open, eating without utensils, spilling something ...and inquiries, "What?!? Were you born in Minnesota?"

Heck. I'm a FIB. I don't get too hung up on geographical tribalism. For me, it's kind of like Sven and Ole jokes.

Unless of course, you're one of those durn nekkelost-eating Norwegians!!

16-Jan-17
So what's the deal with the announcers. It's Aaron Rodgers this and Aaron Rodgers that. As if he's the only one on the field. Sometimes it seems like it is because of him when the defense makes a nice play. I know he's a heck of a quaterback but there is a whole team of guys playing their hearts out. Without them, Aaron would be "flat with no eyes".

16-Jan-17
Thou shalt not speak contemptible things of thine Aaron Rodgers.

16-Jan-17
Bret fan

16-Jan-17

glunker's embedded Photo
I
glunker's embedded Photo
I
Give Aaron a recurve bow and matching cedar arrows. In two years he would be the best shot on the planet. He throws a football better than some people shoot arrows. My sister in law insisted I wear one of her packer rings while we cheered.

16-Jan-17
Sven and Ole is a good way to think of it. I still hate the Vikes and the Twins.

My Twins hatred dates back to when they sponsored a gun buy back program right when my grandpas 20 gauge was stolen out of hour house along with a couple other guns that didn't mean as much to me plus a lot of other stuff. People watching news coverage actually recognized their unique guns on the table of what was bought back and all of it got crushed. Well supposedly did anyway. A lot of others that got bought back were junk frames that had laid in dealers and gunsmiths junk piles for years. Deputies knew who did it before they even got to our house. They had him under suvailence that morning but lost him.

16-Jan-17
It could be an interesting match up Sunday. Hopefully some of the Packer wounds will heal.

It was great to see Dallas go down to the Packers. Doesn't get any better then that.

18-Jan-17
This was posted in the funnies thread on the Community Forum.

Thought you guys might get a chuckle.

SURVIVOR: WISCONSIN STYLE Due to the popularity of the Survivor shows, Wisconsin is planning to do its own entitled "Survivor - Wisconsin Style"...

The contestants will start in Milwaukee, travel up to Sheboygan and on to Manitowoc and Green Bay. Then they will head over to Wausau and up to Tomahawk, Rhinelander and Minocqua. From there they will proceed up to Ashland and Superior. Then back down through Rice Lake, Eau Claire, Baraboo and all the way down to Madison and back over to Milwaukee.

Each contestant will be given a pink Volvo with Illinois license plates and a large bumper sticker that reads: “Aaron Rodgers is gay. I'm a vegetarian. Bratwurst clogs your arteries. The Green Bay Packers suck... Go Bears!!! Cheese is high in cholesterol, Hillary for President, Deer hunting is murder and I'm here to confiscate your guns.

.The first one that makes it back to Milwaukee alive – Wins! ! !

Good luck to all contestants!

18-Jan-17
Cute, I am not much of a survivor fan because they refuse to do one in the USA. There are opportunities in every state to do one of these. I am guessing production costs, liability, and taxes keep them away. Maybe Trump can help bring them home for a few seasons.

19-Jan-17
orionsbrother Im not a survivor fan but I would watch that one !!!

19-Jan-17
Or if they could just do one that isn't in the tropics....

19-Jan-17
I'm sick of that show and the tropics. I watch the show Alone now.

• Sitka Gear