wilbur 19-Jan-17
bigbuckbob 19-Jan-17
wilbur 19-Jan-17
DeerDan 19-Jan-17
shawnm 19-Jan-17
18-Jan-17

shawnm's embedded Photo
shawnm's embedded Photo
Such a small world. Another site that I follow a gentleman posted these pics yesterday. Goat freak made it.. No body took him during hunting season.. Who was the one who posted the original pics of him?? I dont know why but I really like this deer.. On a different cam and everything.. Cool to see him still alive.. His antlers dont reflect his smartness that's for sure..

18-Jan-17

shawnm's embedded Photo
shawnm's embedded Photo
shawnm's embedded Photo
shawnm's embedded Photo
Here's the original pic I saved of him in october

18-Jan-17

SILVERADO's embedded Photo
SILVERADO's embedded Photo
Awesome buck! Weird rack that ls for sure. I have a young one with a goat type rack running my place as well.

18-Jan-17
funny

18-Jan-17
That is awesome. I posted the original picture of him from back in October. I got 2 more pictures of him but never in daylight. Was slow as hell at the property where he travels, only saw 8-10 deer there all year. Glad he made it maybe he will have a bigger rack next year.

Shawn what is the site where you saw the other guy's post?

18-Jan-17
Nebbc.. His name is jim preste.. Says he's from Windsor . Were these pics on private or state land Wilbur?

18-Jan-17
Shawn, Private land 40 acres in Bloomfield.

18-Jan-17
I really hope this is not your land.. How much is a buck moving right now? Not much right? Only from bedding to feeding and back. I really hope he's not on your land.. Is there state land around or does he maybe have permission?

18-Jan-17
Jim is a big time big buck hunter who hunts mostly state land. I'm guessing that buck ranges out further than just 40 acres of private land.

18-Jan-17
40 acres is a fantastic amount of land to be able to hunt, but as home ranges go, it's peanuts! Especially if he's gotten a whiff of a doe in the 3rd rut cycle..

19-Jan-17

wilbur's embedded Photo
wilbur's embedded Photo
There is a big chunk of state land near by maybe he has a camera there. Either way it's cool to see Goat Freak again. I'll look for his sheds and hope to have more encounters in the future.

Check out this guy I just got a picture of. Wish I could have seen him while hunting. He is in a food plot in my backyard.

19-Jan-17
Wilbur - that's a mature, heavy deer with a very nice rack. He's got it all!!

19-Jan-17

wilbur's embedded Photo
wilbur's embedded Photo
He's awesome, split G2's, heavy, wide I'd love to lay eyes on him. Unfortunately the big ones are like ghosts they walk among us but I very rarely see them.

19-Jan-17
That's a beauty Wilbur! I'd be looking hard for those sheds in the few months

19-Jan-17
Once again all night walkers!!

• Sitka Gear