Hunterrif 20-Jan-17
Hunterrif 20-Jan-17
SILVERADO 20-Jan-17
>>---CTCrow---> 20-Jan-17
steve 21-Jan-17
Hunterrif 21-Jan-17
bigbuckbob 24-Jan-17
19-Jan-17
I want to thank you other hunters and mentors for a great first season deer hunting. I specifically want to thank buckdown for taking me under his wing this season. even though we didn't get a deer I learned a lot and for this reason I love the sport. it's not about the kill it's about the journey and being in the outdoors. We had 3 nice deer within 40 yards of us but I couldn't get a shot. but it's the amount of knowledge I got from that moment that's important. hopefully the next deer that comes in I will be ready for. Thanks to everyone who has helped me out and guided me this season.

19-Jan-17
Great attitude to have, I can't wait to read the story when you actually connect. Best of luck, and welcome to the brotherhood.

20-Jan-17
Thanks how did your season go Silverado?

20-Jan-17
You had a great teacher, I am going to miss him till he comes back from Colorado .Steve

20-Jan-17
I'm sure we'll get to share a hunt next year. I hear you are a good shot. Keep practising all summer and you'll get your chance next season.

20-Jan-17
Yeah I hope so ct crow.

20-Jan-17
Yeah I hope so ct crow.

20-Jan-17
Yeah I hope so ct crow.

20-Jan-17

SILVERADO's embedded Photo
SILVERADO's embedded Photo
Season is going well. Not as good as past seasons but I managed a nice buck in Ohio, a 10 pt in CT and just took my second doe of the season tonight. I had 11 does come in. Landowner told me tonight that I need to remove them since they are destroying is landscaping.

20-Jan-17
Nice shot Dave. Congrats.

21-Jan-17
Crow we took anthony on this hunt ideos and all

21-Jan-17
Nice silverado

24-Jan-17
You're welcome

• Sitka Gear