Emmitt 28-Jan-17
Emmitt 31-Jan-17
bemanhawk 01-Feb-17
21-Jan-17

Emmitt's embedded Photo
2014 Can-Am 400 Outlander 4x4 EFI ATV
Emmitt's embedded Photo
2014 Can-Am 400 Outlander 4x4 EFI ATV
Looking to sell my pristine condition, well maintained 2014 Can-Am 4x4 EFI ATV with extremely low hours (38 hrs).... I am the original owner and the ATV was used by my 14 year old daughter... I would also be willing to trade this ATV for a well maintained reliable duck boat (16' foot)... My firm price is $5900.00 dollars... Description - This is a 2014 Can-Am Outlander 400 4x4 ATV. The perfect introduction to the signature Can-Am experience. Equipped with a reliable 32-hp 400 EFI Rotax® engine, you've got the muscle you need to explore new trails and hone your off-road skills. FEATURES MAY INCLUDE: INDUSTRY-LEADING PERFORMANCE Equipped with the best power-to-weight ratio in its category and optimized performance features, the 32-hp Rotax® engine is the perfect introduction to off-road exhilaration. CATEGORY-LEADING PERFORMANCE The 32-hp Rotax® engine leads its category with the most power and best power-to-weight ratio in the industry. Backed by a legacy of reliable performance, the Rotax® engine is a proven, dependable leader. ALWAYS IN THE RIGHT GEAR Continuously Variable Transmission means the drive shaft is always in the right gear. For ease of use, you can count on the engine braking feature to help slow you down when going downhill. LARGE CAPACITY This Outlander offers a total capacity of 4.3-gal (16.3 L) of fuel. PRECISION-ENGINEERED HANDLING Take control with superior handling, no matter what style you ride. Take tight turns and sharp corners with confidence thanks to precise steering, then relax and enjoy comfortable, rider-focused seating and controls on a long ride. EFFICIENT DESIGN The continuous-construction steel SST frame provides more strength than traditional tubular-construction frames. This technology also provides a lower center of gravity, ultimately leading to better handling. There are fewer welds, less material, and less weight.

This ATV is always serviced according to manufacturers recommendations.... The ATV comes with a factory installed winch... $5900.00 Firm ... clear title in hand... Shoot me an IM if your interested.

21-Jan-17
or a text... 203-213-3695

23-Jan-17
HAVE A GREAT DAY

24-Jan-17
Emmit - did you sell it. Nice machine. Wish we could use them in CT, no public trails like up north. Would love to have something like in New Mexico for dragging out a big bull elk.

25-Jan-17
bigbuckbob I sent you a private IM

28-Jan-17

31-Jan-17

01-Feb-17
did you already get rid of your quad I have a open duckboat

• Sitka Gear