meatus 20-Apr-17
meatus 20-Apr-17
PAbowhunter1064 20-Apr-17
Spider1 20-Apr-17
RC 20-Apr-17
Bourbonator 20-Apr-17
Bowhunting 5C 21-Apr-17
25-Jan-17
If you have any interest in the topics listed below, please forward your comments to the PGC before their meeting this weekend!

COMMISSIONERS TO DISCUSS 2017-18 HUNTING, TRAPPING SEASONS

HARRISBURG, PA - The Pennsylvania Board of Game Commissioners will hold its first quarterly meeting of 2017, from Jan. 29 to 31 at the agency’s Harrisburg headquarters.

On Sunday, Jan. 29, beginning at 1 p.m., the commissioners will hear public recommendations for 2017-18 hunting and furtaking seasons and bag limits. Doors will open at noon. Individuals interested in offering public testimony – limited to five minutes – may register on a first-come, first-to-speak basis.

On Monday, Jan. 30, the board will gather any additional public comments and hear Game Commission staff reports beginning at 8:30 a.m. Doors open at 7:45 a.m. Registration for those interested in offering public testimony – limited to five minutes – also will begin at that time.

PowerPoint presentations are not permitted during the public comment period.

On Tuesday, Jan. 31, beginning at 8:30 a.m., the board will take up its prepared agenda to give preliminary approval to hunting and trapping seasons and bag limits for 2017-18. The board also could vote preliminarily to create a pheasant-hunting permit, and could cast a preliminary vote to allow semiautomatic rifles and air rifles for some hunting purposes. Doors open at 7:45 a.m.

Antlerless deer license allocations for the 2017-18 seasons will be presented for the board to consider at its meeting in April. Harvest results from the 2016-17 deer seasons will be announced in mid-March.

The agenda for the January meeting is available at the Game Commission’s website, www.pgc.pa.gov. Under “Quick Clicks,” on the left side of the homepage, select “Meetings of the Board & Upcoming Events,” then click the link labeled “agenda.”

The Game Commission’s headquarters is located at 2001 Elmerton Avenue, just off the Progress Avenue exit of Interstate 81 in Harrisburg, Dauphin County.

Those unable to attend the meeting can watch much of it from home.

The meeting is scheduled to be live-streamed beginning Monday morning, immediately following the conclusion of public comments. The livestream can be accessed through the agency’s website, www.pgc.pa.gov, though viewers will need to log in to a free account to access the stream. In addition, the full Board meeting on Tuesday is to be live-streamed beginning at 8:30 a.m.

25-Jan-17
Here is the address: [email protected]

26-Jan-17
In case you missed THIS part ;-)

On Tuesday, Jan. 31, beginning at 8:30 a.m., the board will take up its prepared agenda to give preliminary approval to hunting and trapping seasons and bag limits for 2017-18. The board also could vote preliminarily to create a pheasant-hunting permit, AND COULD CAST A PRELIMINARY VOTE TO ALLOW SEMI-AUTOMATIC RIFLES and air rifles for some hunting purposes. Doors open at 7:45 a.m.

26-Jan-17
WAIT PALongtongue. Aren't you the one who wanted a traditional only season and hunting from September to end of January? And compound guys were lazy slobs? And O them yellow signs, quads and food plots pissed you off...? Now ya post your land, ya bought a quad and you plant food plots with your quad. Sounds like a field of dreams behint them yellar signs...

ROFLMAO

27-Jan-17
LOL ROY! the perennial pot stirrer! ;-)

27-Jan-17
So we have to drive to Harrisburg just to have a chance for the Game Commission to possibly hear our comments? For 5 minutes.

And people think PA is not up to speed with technology and all that.........

Why can't they have an open forum on this newfangled thing called the Internet? It's pretty slick, from what I hear.

27-Jan-17
LoL the Hypocrisy, contradict much ole great white hunter?

29-Jan-17
Herd,

"Why can't they have an open forum on this newfangled thing called the Internet? It's pretty slick, from what I hear."

Hunted WV in 2002. Bought my license on line AND printed it out. Mind you this is WV, fifteen years ago. PA is soooooo far behind the times.

30-Jan-17
Herd- that's why I included the comments link to PGC. You can give them a 20 page e-mail if you want. Don't even have to drive. They forward the e-mails to all the commissioners. Took me 5 min.

30-Jan-17
Just emailed them. Asked to have a ban on Semi's within the deer seasons. Asked for Sunday hunting. Also asked that any tree stand left on any state or forrest owned land be lost and found after the due date for them to be removed. Asked for us to become an "earn a buck state" in the northern tier. Asked for youth to be approved to shoot only pope and young deer. And I also asked them to approve Sunday Hunting. I am sure, no one was listening.

30-Jan-17
I have no complaints.

31-Jan-17
LOL John! :) RC- That's because you don't even HUNT anymore! ;-)

31-Jan-17
Yeah, what Longbow said.

31-Jan-17
I've got a mix of small and large ticket items to fix what ails the PGC...numero uno, Sunday hunting! It's 2017, how have all blue laws not been struck from the books by now? It is ludicrous! Aside from the lunacy of religion dictating state law, hunter recruitment is going to be a very large revenue issue going forward and this one hits busy families the hardest.

Consolidate PGC + PFBC and possibly DCNR into one agency. Far too much duplicitous spending.

Abolish defined benefit pension plan, for all state employees. To think, boomers and gen Xers call my generation entitled while these unsustainable relics still pervade government.

Quit spending million's of license $'s stocking invasive species (trout and pheasants). Operate as enterprise funds or abolish the programs.

Use savings from these measures to improve more habitat, specifically a lot more controlled burning.

Consider implementing a draw system for select game lands/public land specific tags to improve quality of hunting on public land near urban centers.

Treestands can't go 24 hours without being occupied on public land. That still allows you to leave it overnight if you are using it next day. Current system functionally acts as spot reserving. If some guy puts his ladder stand on the exact tree I use with my climber, can I take it down and climb that tree? That scenario while rare has happened to me twice over the years and treestands really litter the woods on some public parcels.

No baiting, feeding, or minerals statewide. Need to be more aggressive in containing CWD.

Work with Department of Ag to abolish deer farms, also because of CWD.

31-Jan-17
Elk, I agree. SH should have been dead 50 years ago, but the religious zealots keep clinging..

Abolish trout and pheasant? Forward thinkers love that. Traditionalists hate it. What would they have to do on the second Saturday in April if not on a creek for 1 hour?

31-Jan-17
Semi auto's passed unanimously for all game. 5 round mag limit on big game with no limit on small game and furbearers.

31-Jan-17
I'm off to Cabelas for an AK47 and a crossbow:) If ya can't bet them, join them..

31-Jan-17
RC- that would be an AR-15. And... you are funny.

Spray and Pray.... Fill a set of woods with Semi Auto high powered rifle fire... But do not want to shoot the same deer with a bow on Sundays... No No No...

31-Jan-17
Well can I hunt with a airbow?? Can I, Can I?? :)

31-Jan-17
RC, you can now... Semi's, xbow, airbow, oh my.

What a back wards state...

31-Jan-17
The AK47 will be next to pass:)

31-Jan-17
I'm thinkin' bout a Gatling gun:)

02-Feb-17
WOW- guess the PGC heard us! :)

05-Feb-17
I am glad the PGC is going to allow Semi-Autos for hunting. This is a good decision.

06-Feb-17

Joe The Teacher's Link
Interestingly.....looks like no September archery....

06-Feb-17

Rut Nut's Link
That link is wrong Joe! (You had me nervous for a second, though! ;-)

DEER, ARCHERY (Antlered and Antlerless) WMUs 2B, 5C and 5D: Sept. 16- Nov. 25 and Dec. 26-Jan. 27, 2018. One antlerless deer with each required antlerless license. One antlered deer per hunting license year.

06-Feb-17
Teachers? They need to go back to school.. LOL

07-Feb-17
LOL! But it wasn;t Joe's fault! Looks like the newspaper left out one line about archery deer in 2B, 5C and 5D

07-Feb-17

Joe The Teacher's embedded Photo
Joe The Teacher's embedded Photo
Thanks Rut I was just ready to get one of those warnings ....again. That old kute gets me riled up. This is gooood news for me! Should have done my homework and checked the PGC site. Too busy watching the youngin.

07-Feb-17
LOL! No problem! CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

08-Feb-17
hmm. is this for rifles only? Since they approved handgun carry for self defense during the archery season but the handgun must be non-sporting as in semi-automatic, can we now hunt during the archery season using the semi-automatic handgun? Or, maybe the semi automatic handgun is allowed during the firearms season but since it would be considered sporting now, are we still allowed to carry it for self defense during the archery season?

08-Feb-17
Spider -

New rules on semi autos is for rifles only. Here is some text from the PGC's agenda from the last meeting:

E. Amend 58 Pa. Code §§ 131.2, 141.22, 141.43, 141.44, 141.45, 141.47 and 141.67.

Commentary: In relevant part, the act of November 21, 2016 (P.L. 1317, No. 168) made two significant changes to Section 2308 the act (relating to unlawful devices and methods). First, the legislation eliminated the Commonwealth’s historic prohibition against the use of air guns for hunting. Second, the legislation effectively eliminated the Commonwealth’s historic prohibition against the use of semi-automatic rifles for hunting. It is important to note that this legislation was not extended to authorize the Commission to allow any use of semi-automatic handguns.

In an effort to expand hunting opportunities within the Commonwealth, the Commission is proposing to amend §§ 131.2, 141.22, 141.43, 141.44, 141.45, 141.47 and 141.67 to authorize the use of air guns and semi-automatic rifles for designated species of wildlife and hunting seasons. These amendments will also expand muzzleloader hunting opportunities to include breech-loading black powder firearms for designated species of wildlife and hunting seasons and aperture sights for flintlock muzzleloading deer season.

08-Feb-17
great, "In an effort to expand hunting opportunities within the Commonwealth" but not on sunday.

23-Feb-17
PGC Officer Kurplich gave a summary of the new regulation at Possum Hollow Hunting Club Tuesday in Wampum, PA. He stated semi and airguns are going to pass with the cartridge restrictions. Said most other states have them in place.

When asked about Sunday Hunting Officer Kurplich said that the Farm Bureau and Amish Have so much influence that he doesn't see it passing in the near future.

When asked about the shortening of Archery Seasons, the Officer stated that Archery Season has become so popular that he does not see it shortend in the foreseeable future.

24-Feb-17
It is ironic that guys will say they "In an effort to expand hunting opportunities within the Commonwealth" but not on Sunday... But if offered the chance, through no effort of their own, they will be out there on Sunday elbow to elbow with other hunters.. You know why? Their own short sighted ideals will somehow have lapsed into reason once they figure out they are missing something they might actually enjoy. And, they of course do not want anyone else shooting "their" deer.

24-Feb-17
Kinda wonder why they even have these informational meetings. They do what they want, or do whatever for who gives them the most money. i. e. Farm Bureau etc. If that wasn't the case, we would already have Sunday hunting!! Just my 2c

28-Feb-17
Well, I didn't pay a thing to have my voice heard. Didn't even have to buy my AR!(won it in a raffle ;-) Only thing I paid for was the scope and sling. Just have to get a 5 round clip and I am ready to hunt with it! : )

28-Feb-17
BOWSITE?

28-Feb-17
PFB.. Laughs.. They wanna dictate to us, but need us to curb crop damage. Which is it?

Rut, good luck with that.

22-Mar-17
Just a reminder: PGC meeting this Monday 3/27. Last chance to make your voice heard before final proposals are voted on- including semi-autos, air rifles and the change to Archery Bear Season.

Sending another e-mail out today. [email protected]

23-Mar-17
Got my Game News yesterday and they mentioned the bear season change and semi-autos in there.

23-Mar-17
I'm hoping they both pass!

23-Mar-17
Email sent... I am opposed to semi auto inclusion, and all in for Sunday hunting... Let the assumptions begin.

23-Mar-17
I'm hoping they both pass!

Rut Butt, I thought you was a bow hunter?

23-Mar-17
I hope they both pass as well, and yes I'm a bowhunter.

24-Mar-17
A guy with a semi auto high powered rifle enters the woods, empties 3, 5 rounds of clips of ammo at running deer through a forest as fast as he can pull the trigger. Same guy only has one doe tag to use but shoots at entire herd. Does he look at all of his shots, does he follow up at every deer shot at, does he follow every bullet? Did he wound more than 1, did he kill anything? Did he actually know what was behind all those volly's? The answer to all of those questions will be answered the first week of concurrent deer season. !!!Coming to a woods near you, the new improved PGC cash cow, Semi inclusion.. Enjoy, you asked for it!!!

24-Mar-17
Ive already been part of that scenario about 15 years ago when a feller unloaded his revolver at a doe..... Then he asked me if he hit anything, and he didn't bother looking. I was using a bow. Haint nothing new. I dont hunt that season anymore less Im forced to do so. Same as pump action IMHO.

27-Mar-17
John- I've seen the same thing with lever action .30-.30's! And my father-in-law had a pump and could get shots off just as quick!(never hunting, but on the range just to see how quick he could unload on a bet ;-)

If you think it will be such an issue maybe you should start a business...................making Kevlar FO vests?! ;-)

27-Mar-17
And BTW Roy, yes I am a bowhunter......................AND a gun hunter (at times! ;-)

27-Mar-17
I knew it ya sissy pants:)

28-Mar-17
Yeah, that would be a good addition to the 2 week fire arm season.. Flack Jackets. What a great idea. You guys laugh, I am calling it now. Remember this post, some one, some black rifle idiot will put a full clip in with out the 5 shot limit and spray a herd of deer or worst yet a patch of woods where he did not know what was behind him and we will read it first hand after the inclusion. They can not read the yellow signs, they can not read seasons and bag limits, they have a hard time registering the fact they are not on hunt able land let alone read the regs book that comes with your license. Pffftt, laws apply to those that follow them. Nuff said.

28-Mar-17
Archery bear in the 5th week was approved this morning.

28-Mar-17
Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : )

28-Mar-17
5C, Your posts are eerily similar to portraying hunters in the same light that PETA and HSUS does. Perhaps have an open mind, and consider the fact that now safe, ethical, rule-abiding, licensed hunters (which far outweigh the number of careless, slobbish, dangerous, poachers & trespassers, you speak of), will now have an opportunity to use another weapon during rifle season. I'm skeptical myself, and am not rushing out to buy a "black rifle", but there are plenty of folks who already own them, and will use them responsibly. The stance you've taken on the inclusion of AR's in rifle season, is the same stance the Farm Bureau has taken on the inclusion of Sunday hunting. Just some food for thought...

Yeah I know....Bowsite? ;-)

28-Mar-17
SHOT DOWN TODAY - SEMI'S ONLY CAN BE USED FOR SMALL GAME AND FURBEARERS. No big game including turkeys deer elk and bear for now.

28-Mar-17
That's what I heard, but still waiting for the press release from the PGC to make it official. Are groundhogs considered small game?

28-Mar-17

Rut Nut's Link
Well, it's OFFICIAL! I can live with this! : )

28-Mar-17
DAMN.. All this boo hooing and now they are shot down? I have 90 days to return my assault rifle to Cabelas.... But my flack jacket business is now on hold....

28-Mar-17
Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Clause.

29-Mar-17

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Sounds like the fear mongers won the day. But at least the PGC didn't totally cave, and still made semi's legal for hunting SOMETHING! I'll take small game, woodchucks and coyotes for now. And then in a few years when it is proven that safety is not an issue, it will be opened up for big game too! ;-)

Everytime I hear somebody claim semi's will be unsafe, I think of this bumper sticker:

29-Mar-17
Rut, that is funny. I think you may be off base with your spin though. It is not the nay sayer's that got it shot down it was simple math. Hunter #'s here versus other states, last time I checked, Pa Ranked #1 in numbers... They voted that way on the side of caution.

29-Mar-17
Count me in the fear-mongers and thanks to the Commissioners for listening to their constituents.

29-Mar-17
I shot an AR15 yesterday for the first time. It was heavy, clunky, loose and metallic feeling, though some of it was plastic. Supposedly a good brand, it's trigger was horrible... heavy, creepy, and mushy, and I shot better groups with my 40 year old Marlin 22 at the same 100 yard distance just prior. My buddy's AR would likely shoot better and be a more enjoyable toy, and more effective hunting weapon with a serious trigger job, who knows... but stock, the way 99% of folks will shoot em, I was unimpressed... to put it nicely. Regardless of how many rounds a weapon holds or how fast they can be sent toward a target, it needs to be done with precision, especially if a quick, clean kill hinges on it.

29-Mar-17
I would vote for the air bow before the AR15...

But since the AR15 was shot down, what's the next bitch thread gonna be about in here?

I've never seen a bigger bunch of whiners in my life than in this bowsite. And rut butt takes the cake...

29-Mar-17
I realized another benefit of archery yesterday, ya don't have to tear em down and clean em when you're done shooting ;^)

29-Mar-17
Rc, you must not be on many sites... There are some that would love to get in on some of this.

29-Mar-17
John, after seeing all the crying on this site, I don't want to see other sites. Hunters are their own worst enemy. I don't worry about crossbows, semi autos, or air bows. I am content making bows in my bow shop and hunting with them in the time allotted by the PGC.. If I get one. I get one, if I don't I don't. Hain't no big deal....

30-Mar-17
John- It's funny, I heard the same concerns being raised when the PGC proposed the early antlerless Jr/Sr rifle hunt during the archery season. It's been happening for years now and there has not been a significant increase in the amount of incidents when compared to the regular rifle season.

Jeff- I don't know what kind of AR-15 you shot. But I can assure you the Colt that I won last year is shorter, lighter and quicker handling than any other rifle I have ever hunted with. It weighs 6.3 lbs, has a 16.1" barrel and an adjustable polymer buttstock. That's a big reason why "carbines" are so popular.

Roy- I'm actually very happy, since I primarily wanted to use my AR for Coyotes and groundhogs! ;-)

30-Mar-17
Rut, it was a Diamondback, 6.65 lbs bare bones, but he had some accessories on it... vertical front grip, trigger operated light and lazer, illuminated crosshair scope, etc. So 8-9 lbs? I guess his is set up more for home defense or poaching than hunting ;^) Seriously, he doesn't even hunt.

30-Mar-17
Bowsite?????????????

30-Mar-17
RC , yes this will be the air bow site soon.lol. Now I will wait to see how long it takes them to take my post off.

31-Mar-17
Perry, my sentiment against is based on my experience in the deer woods. I mean, how can we "assume" guys will abide by the regs? They can't even read the book that comes with their license? Let alone the 5 shot per mag rule? Cmon, if we think guys ain't going to "load up" those mags and make a slaughter out of it we are kidding ourselves and playing with our safety.

31-Mar-17
John- if you are using that logic............................then you better just stay out of the woods- guys might be using claymores and grenade launchers! ;-)

31-Mar-17
Right, the air bow is scary too.. Expensive, but scary... :)

Some guys are easily excitable, and easily swayed. Like running out and spending a grand on a weapon they will not be about hunt deer with.. Kinda like that?

31-Mar-17
I don't know, John. Like many of my friends, I already had one. But now we'll be able to use them for hunting, instead of just plinking at the range with them! ;-)

31-Mar-17
Bowsite??????????????????

31-Mar-17
used to be

01-Apr-17
Ok..

How's your 308 doing, Ron?:)

02-Apr-17
Sorry Ron I'm next in line. It's a lottery system.

03-Apr-17

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
OK Roy- here you go:

03-Apr-17
Wow, all you need for that thing is a Pa mountain lion... :)

03-Apr-17
Sorry Ropn, it's posted..

Rut-Butt, I wouldn't be the least surprised if you didn't hunt with one of those..

04-Apr-17
Wait til you see the night vision scope I got for it! ;-)

04-Apr-17
Night Visions scopes in Ohioville you don't leave home with out them.

04-Apr-17
BOWSITE? NOT NO MORE....

04-Apr-17
Make your voice heard.

LMFAO.. Throw $$$$ at them, then they pay attention. Those public meetings are A Joke...

04-Apr-17
RC... about the same as pissin in the wind!! Lol. I don't even know why they have them. And they are a joke.

05-Apr-17
Roy- it didn't cost me a thing to send a couple e-mails! ;-)

OK- I guess I will let this die now before any more panties get bunched up in a wad! : )

05-Apr-17
Good luck with that PALongbow. The PGC wouldn't even consider a separate license at the adoption of xbows so they could track usage in a legitimate way. The report cards mean nothing in the way of actual scientific data gathering. No way now to even know how many use them, what quantity of game is taken with them or any other useful information biologists use to manage game. And why exactly do you think those "idiots" are promoting it? $$$$$$$$$$

07-Apr-17

09-Apr-17
RC that's the wisest post you ever made.

Now that I took it upon myself t hunt Sundays I have nothing to comment about.

10-Apr-17
Hell Mule, I been hunting sundays for years. Them critters don't know what day it is!!

10-Apr-17
If you are working on something how exactly are you lazy??? Head scratcher but consider the source of the post. Do Do Do

12-Apr-17
Ron, ya get your quad all tuned up for food plot planting season? What's ya planting, Ron. Buck Masters big buck mixture? Ah your field of dreams behind those yellow signs. LOL

12-Apr-17
Yup, those yellow signs that are printed in Arabic.. People still have a hard time reading them.

13-Apr-17
*You're genius. Guess the Hooked on Phonics isn't working....Definitely rode the short bus as a kid.

13-Apr-17
Which is the kettle and which is the pot?

13-Apr-17
And! We all know who the mixer is:^P

13-Apr-17

meatus's Link
*You're is used as a contraction for you are, Your conveys a possession adjective. https://www.hookedonphonics.com http://www.grammar-monster.com/easily_confused/youre_your.htm

For you Boob aka PaCluelessBow

13-Apr-17
Wow the good ole "I know you are but what am I" reply, solid work feeble minded one. Adelphia's finest.

13-Apr-17
Meatus...you get a "D" for your grammar in that last sentence.

13-Apr-17
BOWSITE?

13-Apr-17
RC thought your the "mixer" not the moderator. So have you have always wanted Phil's job? Lol

13-Apr-17
Yes, cause I've always wanted to ban Ropn.

13-Apr-17
LOL

14-Apr-17
I hope not, Ron.

You and Meatus are cheap entertainment:)

16-Apr-17
Ron, how many times have you criticized Meatus for name calling in this thread and other threads? Yet you repeatably call him meathead? Are you the pot calling the kettle black?

16-Apr-17
Am I on the right forum, Title said PGC Meeting, are you guys listening to your selfs? Bob

17-Apr-17
so.... I see that Phil is on vacation... agaaain. And you boys are taking full advantage, well goody for you, lol! Geez, didn't he call a babysitter before he left or did he just tell ropy to mind the store, LMAO!!!!

17-Apr-17
You can't pay good money and get this kind of entertainment!!! lol

18-Apr-17
"I plan on bringing my new .308. How far do I need to sight it in for? Is 50 yards good enough? "

heck, just stash some corn in yer pocket and use a club... or a big rock! And don't forget to bring your fishing pole so you can catch that big ol' catfish a few times, LOL!

19-Apr-17
No lazy slob gun hunters allowed in my field of dreams.

19-Apr-17
Wow, just wow.

"Lazy, slob, gun hunters"... what would Gary Alt think?

19-Apr-17
Palongbow and Gary Alt are best buds..

20-Apr-17
Alt actually accomplished things and has a brain unlike the aforementioned hypocrite contributor to the conversation. For wheels, against wheels, people in the SE are lazy only to move and hunt the SE, lol you can't write this stuff, he just lives it. How's that glass house you live in going these days???

20-Apr-17
oh yeah, Alt did a great job. I haven't seen a deer carcass on the side of the road around here in years... haven't seen any in the woods either but the insurance companies are happy.

20-Apr-17

meatus's Link
Yup now deer left lol....Stop! :(

20-Apr-17

meatus's Link

20-Apr-17
"Harvest estimates are based on more than 24,000 deer checked by Game Commission personnel and more than 100,000 harvest reports submitted by successful hunters. Because some harvests go unreported, estimates provide a more accurate picture of hunter success."

"Hunters harvested an estimated 333,254 deer in 2016-17-"

My math is not the best, but it seems only a rough total of 124,000 deer were checked/reported....that means the PGC's formula to calculate the 2016-17 deer harvest added 209,254 deer to the final tally. Talk about rounding up! Holy sheet! Does anybody notice a pattern, how every season is better than the last, according the PGC harvest report estimates?

20-Apr-17
not around here. But they do like to put a spin on it don't they. The tail waggin the dog, lol!

20-Apr-17
LMFAO...

I think some Pa deer hunters are the biggest cry babies in the world. Wha Wha Wha... Get a fricken life. Better yet, get off your ass and get in the woods. I wanna deer, I wanna a deer. Boo Hoo Boo Hoo. Ya fricken sissy pants cry babies... Go back and look at the threads from October and November. Ya might see some deer pictures...

20-Apr-17
This PA deer hunter only cries when he misses 12 yard shots on huge bucks! Plenty of deer in the woods, go get one. Your right about the whining RC.

21-Apr-17
I have a sale on cheese going on right now... I goes great with all the "Whines"...

• Sitka Gear