Westksbowhunter 31-Jan-17
Ben 31-Jan-17
z hunter 31-Jan-17
Griff 01-Feb-17
Brick 16-Feb-17
31-Jan-17

Thornton's embedded Photo
The deer surveys are out. It seems the Dept. is aware of the mule deer situation.

31-Jan-17

31-Jan-17
You should have been more honest in your comment section. Area Landowners lease to NR's rather than us residents hunt for FREE !

31-Jan-17
York, I am a landowner myself in 3 counties and I do understand the money issue. The problem is, people from your part of the country have made it nearly impossible for residents to gain access without money. Many residents in the several counties I hunt, have tried without success to lease because NR have it sewed up tight.

31-Jan-17
Are these only be email so far,I haven't received mine yet

31-Jan-17
Bought my first license in 1981 and have only received 1 survey in my life.

31-Jan-17
I have got several, but they don't seem to listen to my comments. Guess that makes it a waste of someone's time and money.

31-Jan-17
Residents and nonresidents were asked about xgun inclusion,..the kdwpt biologist said it would not effect the herd, that it was a social issue, the legislature told the kdwpt to allow the inclusion. Now the kdwpt says there may have to be reduced archery opportunities in the future.. i see surveys as a waste of time and i dont see the state supporting what its constituents want. I have no faith in the system, not in the legislature or the hamstrung kdwpt.. They have consistently allowed more and more opportunity and liberal seasons, tags, quotas, weapons,..etc.. My vote is for "no confidence" in the legislature, allowing the kdwpt to do their job.

01-Feb-17
We will have the KDWPT Biologist covering for Lloyd and their Legal Council at our convention on Saturday afternoon Feb. 25th. I have told Matt that there are a lot of concerns with the Mule Deer population and they are aware of it and there is a study that should start soon that they will be doing on the Mule Deer. I also asked for some information on the success rate for those using crossbows and what affect they may be having on the resource. If you have questions and concerns this will be one time to ask and voice your opinion with them. Anyone that would like more information can send me a private message.

16-Feb-17
I just received a postcard notifying that I've been randomly selected to participate in the survey. This will be my first in the 8 seasons I've deer hunted.

• Sitka Gear